I Miss Her ~Kenny x Reader~

((Hi, so I've had this story sitting on my computer for a while so might as well post it. It was originally a Markiplier story that I did post if you want to read it. It's called March. But I hope you like this!))

This is not a love story.

Kenny didn't know what he liked so much about her. But she was different. Which is incredibly dumb to say because everyone is different and he realized that. But some how in the sea of people flooding around him he found her. With her (s/c) skin and (h/l) (h/c) hair that was blowing in the wind. She sat there reading, the college campus behind her made her look like she belonged on the cover of a book. As he took small steps toward the girl he became suddenly aware of how stupid he probably looked. Him with his short messy blone hair messy and sticking in every direction. Time seemed to slow as he thought of everything that could go wrong. I'm just some nobody why would she even care about me?

Listen and find her

Her (e/c) orbs stared into his blue ones as his chubby face lit up bright red. "Can I help you?" She asked him rather curious to why he was blushing so badly. "Y-Yeah uh, you're pretty. I smell bad. You coffee with me maybe. Or not. Understand I will, because so pretty you are. I'll just leave." His voice cracked various times as he tried to get the right words out. He turned on his heel, running from the dumbstruck girl. "W-Wait!" She called out to him, but he was already gone. She smiled dreamily as she clutched her now closed book to her chest. "What a dork." She said with a wistful voice as she walked to her class.

It wasn't like this in reality

It had been a couple of days since (Y/n) has seen that strange boy. But as she rounded the corner there he was. Looking at the spot that she would always sit at. Her professor had asked for some help with something so she was running little late on her own personal schedule. Smiling evilly she crept up behind him. "Boo!" She said in his ear. Squeals met her ears as he turned around, his arms raised in defense. "Calm down cutie, it's only me." Once again the mystery boys face lit up. "M-Me? "Yes, you. I never got a chance to tell you this the other day before you ran off. I would love to go get coffee with you. I have class in about an hour so we could possibly get out of the cold and go get that coffee." His face lit up with a huge smile. "That's great! Kenny is my name. Kenny McCormick." The girl giggled as she walked toward the campus coffee shop. "Well Kenny, I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." "Pretty name for a pretty girl." "Says the guy that could hardly speak to me a week ago." His sweet laughter filled her ears as she cautiously laced her fingers with his. Blushing in return he laced his fingers with her as well.

I never led her by the hand

To everyone else it seemed that (Y/n) and Kenny could hardly go five minuets without being around each other. They were always holding hands and just reading. No one really questioned them as to why they were so quite. No one really wanted to disturb them, they both just looked so happy together.

We were just together

To be completely honest, (Y/n) was in love with Kenny. She had only known him for a couple of months, but he made her happier than anyone else had. He would always grab her hand and led her places she'd never been. Even if it was just an indie game store around the corner she hadn't found yet. She was happy and in love. She didn't think anything would change that.

I was satisfied with what we had

Kenny didn't know why he never talked to her before. She was so magnificent and beautiful. Laughing at all his dumb jokes and being equally silly with him. He was happy and in love. He didn't think anything would change that.

...Even if I forgot she was with me. Still better then complications

(Y/n) was quite. There was doubt in Kennys mind that she was quite. Sometimes he would forget she was beside him. He would just ramble about something then just stop abruptly, disappearing into his thoughts. Other times he would get up and walk around, completely forgetting that her small (s/c) hand was clasped tightly around his. (Y/n) knew she was quite and she knew sometimes Kenny would forget she was there. But it was nice, watching him walk without a care in the world. Completely lost in his thoughts until he would look down into her (e/c) eyes and she would bring him back down to earth.