You seem really cool and stuff - Paris Starr & Stan Marsh

Stan sighed as watched everyone around him with their girlfriends. Kenny and Willow sat whispering to each other, giggling. Kyle and Jade were cuddled as the sat and talked under the tree in his back yard. Cartmen chased Meg around Stan’s back yard. Catching her and hugging her as she giggled. Clyde and Bebe were off at Taco Bell on a date. Tweek and Rose were hanging out at his coffee shop. Everyone was happy with their girlfriends and Stan was left lonely. Wendy had moved on and was now dating Token again. "I can't stand this any more!" Hoping that his friends would realize he was gone, he slammed the fence door. But all he heard was giggles and whispers. "Fuck them and their stupid girlfriends." Stan shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked mindlessly. "Hey, Stan right?" Stan turned, only to be met with a pair of sapphire blue eyes. They looked at him in curiosity. "Well?" Stan didn't answer but continued to stare at her. "Fuck this." She turned on her heel marching away. Her black converse slipping on the ice. Stan reached out and grabbed her before she could fall. "H-Hey you okay?" Sighing she stood up. "Yeah I'm fine, now is you name Stan?" Stan nodded as his eyes trailed over her black hair. The blonde highlights shinning in the sun. "I'm Paris." She said, putting her perfectly manicured black painted nailed hand out in front of him. He shook her hand timidly. "I'm Stan." She rolled her beautiful blue eyes and laughed. "I know stupid." Stan chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Right." Paris thought as she looked at the sad far away look on Stan’s face. "Hey you wanna hang out or something? You seem kinda down." Stan smiled brightly at her. "I'd love to hang out actually. All my friends are being all lovey dovey with their girlfriends." Paris chuckled as they walked toward Stark pond. "Tell me about it, all my friends only wanna hang out with their boyfriends and girlfriends. I mean can't we all just go to the arcade or something?" "I know right. I mean Willow, Kenny's girl, is really cool. But Kenny doesn't want her hanging out with us for some reason. My super best friend, Kyle, his girl Jade is also really cool along with Meg, Cartmens girl. I don't know why they don't them hanging out with us." Paris shrugged. "Your friends kinda sound like assholes." "They are assholes." "At least you know they are. I mean, my friends always said how no boyfriend or girlfriend will get in the way of us being friends, but seems they broke that promise. I hardly see them without their significant other." They rounded Stark Pond, Stan looked up at the darkening sky. "Hey, it's getting pretty late we should probably head home." Paris nodded in agreement. "Hey Stan, on Monday I hope we can hang out. You seem really cool and stuff." Stan nodded kissing her cheek softly. "You uh seem really cool and stuff too." Paris blushed as she kissed his cheek back, before running into her house. She waved goodbye to him at the door. "Bye Stan." Stan waved as he sighed dreamily, walking the rest of the way home. Thinking about how her blue eyes shinned when she talked or how her black hair complemented her tan skin. "Oh Stan there you are." Stan looked up to see his friends, with their girlfriends. "Oh hey guys." They all smirked. "So who was that girl you were just with?" Stan blushed. "That was Paris." Kyle nodded as he wrapped his arm around Stan’s shoulders. "You're moving on from bitch Wendy Stan, congrats." Stan smiled to himself as he watched his friends act crazy. 'Maybe I could get Paris to meet them one day.'

*Wow sorry this is super short but this is for TeenageYears I hope you like it! (◡‿◡✿) *