Hey Fuck Face ~Cecelea x Craig~

Cecelea opened her eyes slowly, the sun outside shining into her brown eyes. "Oh fuck off." She groaned as she rolled away from the blinding sun. Her auburn hair sprawled out behind her.

"Cecelea? Sweetie are you up?" Her mother called from outside her room. "Unfortunately." She mumbled. "That's great sweetie! Remember to get dressed. Big day ahead of you!" Cecelea groaned loudly as she stood up, her mother had always been overly cheery in the morning and all the time in general. Her feet dangling of the side of her bed Cecelea stared down at her wrist.

'Hey fuck face.' Was branded onto the skin, everyone seemed to have something sweet and lovey dovey on their wrist. But not Cecelea. She got this. 'Whoever they are seem unpleasant. But hey, new town new life.' She thought as she got dressed and ran down to say goodbye to her mom. "Have a wonderful day darling!" "You too mom!" She called as she began the short walk to her new high school.

She ignored the anxiety building up in her stomach and walked past all the other student, straight into the main office. "How can I help you dear?" The secretary asked looking up at the girl. "Yeah, uh, I'm the new girl and I need my schedule." As the older woman nodded at her she handed her a pink piece of paper. "Here you are, if you need any help getting around just ask one of the teachers. They're more then happy to help." Cecelea nodded and stared at the paper as she walked.

Accidentally running into a firm chest. Knocking her backwards and onto the cold tile floor. "Fuck." She muttered as she looked up at who she ran into. A blush creeping up her neck as she stared at the raven haired boy in front of her. His dark blue hair covering most of his hair, his hat matched the dark blue jacket he wore. "Hey fuck face." He said smoothly as he held his large calloused hand out to her. " Oh, fuck me." She said with wonder in her voice. The boy stared down at their wrists and paled. "Oh my fucking god." They both muttered to themselves. Their hands still locked together.

"Hey Craig! What's going on?" A short brown haired boy asked as he looked Cecelea over. "Who's this?" "My soul mate." Craig said continuing to stare at the girl in front of her. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT TOKEN, TWEEK!" Clyde called as he raced down the hallway toward the other two. "So you're my soul mate." She asked Craig with a new found confidence. Moving her hair from her eyes she smiled widely at him.

"You're not so bad. I'm okay with this." Craig just stared at her when he suddenly smiled. Cupping her face in his hands, he kissed her softly. Cecelea smiled as she kissed back. Breaking apart she giggled.

"I could get use to living here."