Hypocrites ~Jinx x Kyle~

You're the lonely one and only body in the world
Who can make me, who can break me down into a young girl

You say that love is not that easy
And that's the lesson that you teach me
So hypocritical, overly cynical
I'm sick and tired of all your preaching

Jinx and Kyle never did get along. So when they started dating it only confused everyone further. The two could hardly go an hour before they started fighting again. This routine made their friends very uncomfortable. Stan, Kenny, and Cartmen. Kyle's friends would try to inch away when the fighting started. Willow, Lizzie, and Destiny. Jinx's friends would make up some excuse about having to go to the bathroom together. The boys desperately wanting to follow the fleeing girls. But being stuck in their place by the so called 'Bro Code.' 

Who are you to tell me, tell me

Who to, to be, to be?

You're my last bone of contention
That could break at any mention
You're the last wall that will stand tall
'Til the end of the world

Jinx watched as her friends started to hang out with her less. Willow and Destiny stuck around, seeing as they started dating two of Kyle's other friends. But soon enough Kenny and Stan started hanging out with Lizzie, TJ, Alex, Willow, and Destiny. Pulling four people out of the endless fighting around Jinx and Kyle. The only one left was Cartmen. God knows why he stayed for so long. Guess Kyle was his only friend that wasn't moving on to other friend groups. Jinx and Kyle kept this in their head. Hoping he would stay, until he didn't. Until he too went to the other group. 

I know you only want to own me
And that's the kind of love you show me
You tell me one thing and do another
Keep all your secrets undercover

Who are you to tell me, tell me
Who to, to be, to be?
Yeah, you let, you let go
Yeah, you let, you let go of me

They were completely alone. No one around to talk to except each other. The talking stopped, only because they were starting to realize they had nothing in common. The fighting stopped, only because they never talked.  Soon enough the relationship stopped. Leaving the two lost kids to try and win their friends back. Both parties finding it difficult. Seeing as the other two couples were still happy. "You can't come back here, after practically never talking to us because you were too busy fighting with them, and want us to stop dating out significant other because you can't stand to be around them." Kyle and Jinx listened as their friends repeated the same line to both of them. They had no one. 

Yeah you played the martyr for so long
That you can't do anything wrong

Who are you to tell me, tell me
Who to, to be, to be?
Yeah, you let, you let go
Yeah, you let, you let go of me

Who are you to tell me, tell me
Who to, to be, to be?

Not even each other.