Bad Blood ~Wendy Testaburger x Reader~

((Hey I'm actually uploading! Sorry for whatever this is. Wanted to give the girls some love to I guess?))

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

You know it used to be mad love

So take a look what you've done

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey

Now we got problems

And I don't think we can solve them

You made a really deep cut

And, baby, now we got bad blood

Hey

(Y/N) (L/N) was a beautiful girl. With a beautiful smile, a beautiful walk, a beautiful laugh, even when she was angry she was beautiful. With her (h/l) (h/c) falling like ocean waves and sparkling (e/c) eyes like gems to anyone who looked at them. The only problem with her?

She was a lesbian.

She didn't think that was a problem, she simply found girls more aesthetically pleasing then the male gender. But almost every guy at her high school refused to believe she wasn't into them. So, they would hit on her. Day after day. Until one day she was saved. By her knight in shinning armor, with long black hair and strong opinions. 

Wendy Testaburger. 

When ever Wendy was around the guys would even come near her. Wendy was her shield, her adorable shield. 

 Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted

Did you have to ruin what was shiny? Now it's all rusted

Did you have to hit me, where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe

And rub it in so deep, salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me

Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I

It wasn't long before (Y/N) knew she was in love her. 

"I feel the same (Y/N). But, I just can't be with you. I don't want my reputation to get ruined. I want to get into college. Blah Blah Blah." 

(Y/N) felt like Wendy had just ripped her heart out and kicked her out of a window. Who cares about reputation when you're in love? Why care about getting into college when the good ones won't care. Why worry about your friends? Why? Why? 

Why?

The seconds wasted away. The minuets ticked away. The hours droned on. The days went by. 

(Y/N) still didn't feel okay. 

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood