We are not having phone sex ~Syd x Kenny~

Imagine your OTP being really flirty and sexy with one another over Skype, when suddenly one of them accidentally answers a group video call with their friends and your OTP has to rush their clothes back on.

Syd sat on her bed, twirling a strand of  blonde hair around her finger. Obviously bored out of her mind. A heavy sigh left her lips as she stared around her room. Summer vacation. That was suppose to mean beach trips and sneaking out with her boyfriend. But oh no. Her parents got to go to Bermuda or some shit. While she was stuck house sitting. And yeah she could totally sneak out, but her parents made the house alarm go off if she left after 9 pm. The beeping of her computer startled her out of her thoughts. 

'The Boo<3' is calling you. 

Smiling the blonde haired girl sat her laptop of her bed in front of her. Completely forgetting she was only wearing a large t-shirt and underwear. She answered the call with a smile. "Hey ba- Woah! Nice panties babe!" Syd blushed and tugged her shirt between her legs. "Pervert!" She muttered, Kenny still being able to hear her though. "Hey, you're the one dating me." 

They talked for a couple of hours until Kenny suddenly took his jacket off. Revealing his bare chest underneath. "Kenny! Put a shirt on!" Syd screeched as Kenny just laughed in response. "What? Don't like what you see?" She rolled her blue eyes as she pointed at him. Trying to be menacing but only resulted in Kenny smirking at how cute she was. "Are we gonna strip tease or what?" He asked suddenly causing her to blush. The smirk that came across her face was rare but incredibly adorable. As Kenny put it. "Sure babe." She replied, pulling her large t shirt over her head. Leaving her in only her panties and bra. "I was just kidding but you know we could." 

Just as he was about to continue suddenly they went into a group call. "I didn't realize we were- OH MY GOSH SYD WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?" Kyle screamed as Stan and Cartmen appeared on the screen. "Kenny!" Syd screeched as she dove off her bed and onto the floor. Cartmen was dying of laughter as Kyle screamed in the background. "I CAN NEVER UN-SEE!"