ACT 12

After a journey of about 45 minutes, they arrived at the police station.

"I'll just pick up some files. Stay in the car and keep the doors locked. It won't take long anyway."

With that he got out of the car, locked the doors and drove to the police station. Today was Sunday. Nobody was supposed to be there. He could easily go in, get the documents of the necessary people and leave. Normally, officers were forbidden to access such documents, but Babka had eventually gained access to the police chief's office. However, although he had access, he was specifically instructed not to tamper with these documents unless ordered to do so. And when orders were given, only a few pages could be viewed. Only Cotacs troops were allowed full access and in-depth examination of the documents. Babka had also served as a Cotacs soldier for a while, but then continued as police chief on the pretext that he wanted a quiet life and that he had reached retirement age. Thanks to the operations and orders he had participated in during his service, he had seen the state of the state and had more or less critical information about Cotacs and Black Sun. 

No one was there when he came in. Even in normal times, he was the only one who stayed for the night shift. Since most people hated their jobs, they didn't stay on overtime and left as soon as the hour came. This situation was in Babkan's favour. Since there was no one else, he could work on case files more easily. The only thing he had to watch out for was freeze time. (Freeze time is when the computer monitoring programmes and cameras stop working for 20 minutes. Only police chiefs and Cotacs soldiers have access to freeze time). When he paid attention to that, he could do his research safely.

He went inside and made his way to his own room. The one he worked in was also separate from the normal staff area. However, it was a smaller room. When he arrived in front of his room, he realised that the door was open when he inserted the key in the door. He was sure he had locked the door to his room last night even though he had to leave quickly. He quickly checked his computer. If someone was going to enter his room, it was either for the case files, of which he never kept physical copies in the room, or to access the files on his computer.

Babka checked her computer and realised that someone had actually entered her room. She had installed an extra background checker programme on her computer for such cases, even though it is normally forbidden. When she ran the freeze time and checked the programme, she saw which files the intruder had accessed or tried to access. According to the programme, the intruder could not get into the encrypted folder containing the case files (probably not someone who knew the password), so he had installed an extra drive on the computer. Presumably to crack the password, which he apparently succeeded in doing. However, there is a situation that Babka did not keep his research notes and files on the computer in any way and did not leave any evidence behind. The person who broke into his computer probably couldn't find what he was looking for. However, it was unpleasant that someone even attempted such a thing. First, someone breaking into his house in the middle of the night, and now his computer and files being tampered with. The incident was evolving towards a very strange point.

Babka did not want to stay in the room any longer. After getting a list of the people he wanted to talk to Bose, personal information about them and their cell numbers, he switched off Ice Cream Time, locked the room and left the police station.After arriving at the car, they quickly started it and drove to the prison, which was quite a distance from the centre of the city. The fact that he was in a state of panic did not go unnoticed by Bosen.

"Is there a problem? You don't look so good. And also someone asked about you. He said I should normally come to you, but I didn't get out of the car because you told me not to get out of the car."

"What. Who came, what did he look like?"

"I mean, I don't know who he was. He had short black hair. He had a moustache. And, well, he showed me the tattoo on his arm. He said that's how you'd recognise him. A tattoo of a sun in black."

Babka froze at the last sentence. "A tattoo of a black sun." . They were really after him. And this time the Black Sun was more powerful than ever. They were in charge. On top of that, they now had a private army called the Cotacs.

"Someone broke into my computer and tampered with my files. It's lucky I don't keep my files on the computer. Anyway, we need to get this interrogation over with and get out of here."

"Who was the person I saw? And please, I don't understand anymore. There's so much going on and nothing's clear."

"Ahh... The man you saw is Nāve. He's one of the 12 heads of the Black Sun, an old war-time sect that now runs the whole state. I met him once in a flower shop on a silly day. I didn't realise who he was at the time. I wish I'd never realised. And yes, yes, you're right, you're right. We have a long way to go anyway. I'll tell you everything.

Where shall we start? Where shall we start? I think we should start from the very beginning, from who I am, from our family.... "

 "

Black Sun old logo stamp (Nāve's special stamp (each of the 12 members has a stamp with his/her name) ).

It must be affixed when sending a picture or document. It is forbidden to obtain, examine or research documents of any kind with this stamp without the permission of the Black Sun. Otherwise, the Cotacs troops must take action.