ACT 11

After studying the case files for a while, Babka realised that she couldn't get her head around it anymore. They had been through enough today. Exhaustion was taking over her whole body. A little rest would do her good.

He had felt the need to remain vigilant after he had started investigating things he shouldn't have. They had sent men after him several times and had his house watched for a certain period of time. As a remedy, he did not stay in his own home unless necessary, and if he had to stay, he slept on the sofa on alert.

He sat on the sofa and closed his eyes. After a few hours of rest, he had to plan what to do. He was aware that they were embarking on a very dangerous business. Acting without a plan could lead to a dead end.

...

(Explosion sounds)

Babka woke up to a noise. It was coming from her right, from her desk. Reaching for the gun next to him, he realised that a shadow was moving towards him from the right. He reached for his gun and fired several shots towards the shadow.

Babka saw the shadow fall to the left after firing.

He carefully got up from his seat. He pointed the gun towards where the shadow had fallen and started moving towards it. When the shadow saw Babka coming towards it, it forcefully crawled back and leaned back.

When Babka got a little closer, he saw that it was a woman he did not recognise.

She had black straight hair, brown slanty eyes, and everything she wore was black.

"Why, why did you make yourself do that? "

"Black Sun...Black Sun sees everything. Every man gets what he deserves. The wicked realise what will happen to them as the darkness creeps in silently, slowly, like a plague. But at that moment it is too late for everything. The darkness will put a painful end to their miserable lives by rotting their worthless fleshly bodies from within" (Holy črno sonce, verse 72). Know, Babka, that the Black Sun is omniscient, that he is aware of what you have done. Because of what you have done, the darkness will eat you up from the inside like a plague."

After finishing his sentence, the stranger added one last thing, and with his tongue he stuck out his back artificial tooth and clicked it.

"Sveto črno sonce, blagoslovi me s svojim usmiljenjem (Holy Black Sun, bless me with your compassion)"

As soon as he did that, he started foaming at the mouth. Then his eyes rolled to the side.