ACT 10

When they reached the morgue entrance, Elisa opened the door with the keys in her pocket. As they descended the stairs, the air grew colder. At the bottom of the stairs was a room with a table, a chair, and bodies to the left.

Normally, a attendant waited at the front of the room, but today no one was there. Elisa and Escola needed to move quickly. With no one on duty, they could examine Bose's body and find out what really happened. Elisa pulled open the drawer labeled "Bose Silveira."

Bose's lifeless body lay before them. As Elisa began to examine the body, certain things caught her attention. There were needle marks on some parts of the body. Elisa usually administered injections in Bose's arm. However, there were multiple needle marks on Bose's neck. And there was something else. On the back of his left shoulder. A tattoo, a symbol.

Elisa turned to Escola and pointed at the symbol. "Did he have a tattoo like this before?" Escola examined the tattoo and saw a red and yellow figure with a sun on its head.

 "Did he have a tattoo like this before?" Escola examined the tattoo and saw a red and yellow figure with a sun on its head

"No, no. Bose didn't like tattoos, and even if he had gotten one, he didn't tell me about it... What is this exactly?"

Elisa looked at the tattoo again. "We need to leave immediately. If they see us here, we're done for. Escola! We have to go now."

While Escola tried to understand what was happening, Elisa quickly covered Bose again and placed him back inside. She grabbed Escola's hand and began pulling him rapidly back up the stairs.

As they approached the door of the morgue, they saw someone standing in front of it. He was tall, with short black hair and a mustache. He had scars under both eyes. His face was "intimidating." He stood before them with a smile on his face.

"Elisa, are you going somewhere, darling? I recall announcing today that the morgue is off-limits

"Elisa, are you going somewhere, darling? I recall announcing today that the morgue is off-limits."

"I, I... You're right, Mr. Bailes. But Escola (pointing to Escola with her hand) is Bose's brother. I brought him here so he could see him one last time. I had no other intentions."

"No other intentions? I hadn't thought of that. Anyway, no problem. Look... uh, please accompany Escola to his car (gesturing as if to say you may go)."