Plan

Naye pov:

It felt like eternity that I've been in this room.
My heart ached at all the possibilities of Felix's and mine relationship.
I was sure that he regrets what happened and I feared that things would be different now. They for sure would.
The awkward tension around us would be unbearable and I wished that didn't happen. But why did I also like it?

My crush on Felix faded years ago but I can't help but feel those feelings again. I noticed how they grew again after Felix saved me but I never expected the turn this all took.

I sighed and heard a knock on my door. For a split second I thought it would be Felix and I didn't know if I would've wanted to or not.
The door opened and Chan peeked his head in, giving me a small smile "Come with me. We have a plan."

I stood up from the bed and followed him out and into the meeting room where they all waited.
Felix's eyes met mine but I quickly averted them again, seeing in the corner of my eye that he instantly did the same. There was the awkward tension.

It was silent for a few seconds before I heard Felix's footsteps coming closer before they abruptly stopped.
He cleared his throat before his voice echoed through the room.

Felix pov:

I stepped closer to Naye and Chan so that everything would be clear and they all could hear me.
My eyes met Chan's and he softly shook his head, making me halter in my tracks.

I was glad that Chan was there and was the person he is. I saw that he knew that something was up with me and Naye and I was grateful that he could help me set limits to not make her more uncomfortable.
I admired Chan for this and mentally thanked him even tho my heart clenched that Naye was uncomfortable being this close to me.

I cleared my throat before speaking, noticing Naye still wouldn't look at me "Naye, we made a plan to catch the people who are after you." I purposely left the true identity of the Mafia out.
She wasn't ready to know yet.

Naye finally lifted her head and waited for me to continue, which I did after a second "You'll normally go to college tomorrow, just act like you always do. We and Ateez will stay with you the whole day but hidden."

"Why?" She asked, not knowing that one of the members from the rivaling Mafia had been on the campus and I thought that maybe that small detail should be told.

"We saw someone when we picked you up from college the other day." She frowned at me but let me speak "His name is V and he's part of the Mafia that is after you."

I visibly saw her breathing hitch and swallowed at her uneasy state. I knew her reaction wouldn't be good and that's why I actually wanted to keep that from her, but the plan wouldn't make sense to her if she didn't know and maybe she'd be in even more danger if she didn't know.

"If someone is there then we'll instantly interviene. Just do what you'd normally do and if no one shows up tomorrow then we'll be there the days after too." I told her, trying to ease her nerves and she nodded "Okay."

"And one more thing." She finally looked me into the eyes "Hongjoon told Soobin and his guys that they didn't need them anymore, that means someone from us will be inside the campus with you. Which will be Jeongin because of his age." I'd rather it be me.

Naye looked over at said boy and they exchanged a smile to which I bit my inner cheek.
I nodded once and swallowed my negative thoughts down "Okay. Then it's settled."

I glanced at Naye one more time, hoping that I could get a chance of talking to her and clear things up.
I didn't want to tell her that I regret what happened between us because I certainly didn't. But regret the circumstances that where it had to happen. I wasn't thinking clearly and that's what I'm deeply sorry for. It shouldn't have been like this...

AN: shorter chapter because I want to put what I have in mind into the next chapter

ALSO ONE OF MY CLASSMATES SLAPPED ME RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE 💀