Research

Naye pov:

Naye pov:

I sat on the side as I had to watch Changbin and a few other people move stuff into the building.
It were boxes with guns and ammunition mostly and I even saw two bags of cash.

I couldn't do anything and already sat here for almost an hour, meaning that I'd go to Seungmin next and probably just sit there around as well.
It was so boring here.
There was nothing I could do.

Changbin told me that Jisung, Hyunjin and Chan were out to go to the alley were I was attacked and right in this moment all of them walked through the doors.

"Hey, how did it go?" Changbin called while he carried a box.

"We found something. Maybe Ateez left it for us or they lost it, who knows. We're gonna give it to Seungmin now." Chan explained.

Chan then noticed me sitting on the sideline and gave me a small smile and bow "Miss Naye." He greeted and I smiled with a nod as it was still unfamiliar for me to be greeted so politely.

"Hey Naye." Jisung greeted as well and Hyunjin just smiled as greeting.

"Hey." I replied with a small smile and they walked out.

Fifteen minutes went by of me just drowning in my thoughts. I wanted to go home. I missed Olivia and wanted to see her again. I even missed college. The long classes of me and Olivia talking and learning, or trying to learn.

"Naye."

I heard and turned my head to see Changbin coming towards me.

"Come on girly, we're going to Minnie."

I stood up from where I was sat and followed Changbin to where ever Seungmin was.

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

We walked through the glass double doors and I saw Chan and the other two giving Seungmin the item they've found.
They exchanged a few words I couldn't hear before they left Seungmin alone and walked out past us.

Seungmin didn't notice us and Changbin approached him with me behind him "Seungmin, your turn."

Seungmin whipped his head around to see us and he nodded "Okay."

"See you guys." Changbin saluted and walked out.

I just stood there for a few seconds, awkwardly shifting on my feet.
I hesitated before speaking "Can I see whatcha doing?"