Not So Happy

Felix pov:

Am i dreaming? Is this shit for real now?

"So... This is your job?"

I shook my head to snap out of the trance I was in. I clenched my jaw and balled my fists. I asked one thing. ONE thing.

"What are you doing out here?!" I asked and grabbed Naye's arm to drag her a few feet away.

"I got myself pain killers because the last ones eased up." She told me and I sighed.

I swallowed and unclenched my jaw. It's good that she got new ones. I didn't want her to be in pain but she wasn't supposed to leave the room!
I even locked it.
Wait.
My eyes widened and I looked over at Jeongin.

"Did you seriously let her out!" I stomped over to him and he let his head hang low.

"I said no one goes near her." I whispered to him so Naye wouldn't hear.

"It's not his fault. I wanted to go out and used the pain killers as excuse." Naye stepped in and stood next to Jeongin.

I backed up a bit and looked between the two of them. Something didn't sit right with me. Why was Naye protecting him? She didn't even knew him. I internally rolled my eyes.

"Come." I said and took Naye's arm to lead her away "I'm bringing you back to the room."

"Can't I walk around a bit? Even just by your side or something? I won't be any trouble I promise." She tried to convince me but I kept walking.

"It's not that." I simply said and we arrived at the room and got in.

Naye sat down on the bed and I stood at the door "You don't need to see anymore of this. In a few days you'll be out of here and never see us again. And you won't tell anyone of this, got it?"

Naye looked down at the ground as she mumbled a small yes.
I nodded once and was about to walk out of the door when she spoke.

"Jeongin didn't do anything. Why are you even so mad, it's not like something happened." Naye mumbled.

"I don't trust them around you. And I told them to stay away and Jeongin disobeyed." I said in a low voice as I took a few steps closer.

"He just wanted to help. I thought they're your co workers or something-"

"They're my family, but they for sure would bring you in danger. I want to keep you out of this business." I interrupted her and she looked up at me this whole time with this big brown doe eyes.

"What about your other family? Your biological family?" She asks me but I didn't answer "They miss you. You don't visit them, or call for that matter."

"What are you talking about? I came by yesterday." I said with a crease in my brow.

Naye tilted her head and gave me a look "After months."

I sighed and looked around the room before speaking "I have things to do. I don't have much time Naye."

Naye nodded quietly and I took that as my cue to leave because the conversation seemed to be over.
I opened the door and walked out, locking it behind me.

As soon as I stepped out the door anger grew inside of me again and I stomped to the main room again.

I walked in with long strides and saw the guys talking to Jeongin but my eyes were trained on our maknae.
My angry and loud steps announced my presence and by the time the guys looked over I already grabbed Jeongin's collar and got in his face "I gave you strict orders! What were you thinking, talking to Naye!?" I shouted in his face and everyone near us looked over.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I heard her crying and then she said she was in pain and I just wanted to help!" Jeongin said in panic "I didn't want her to suffer!"

It was the last sentence that caught my attention in the end. Naye suffered. She was in pain. I let go off Jeongin's collar and he adjusted it afterwards.

"Felix." Bangchan stepped up with caution and I looked over at him.

"We don't mean any harm to her, you can trust us. You don't have to take care of her alone." Chan said and I debated on what to say.

"I do trust you guys. But I don't want her involved." I shook my head and Chan was already about to say something else.

"She won't get involved." Chan tried to reassure me "But we still can treat her. And she doesn't have to be locked up all the time when one of us is with her."

My eyes casted downwards in thought. Chan had a point and even tho I'm not happy with it, Naye would for sure prefer it that way. I've known this girl since I can think and she never was the type to sit in one place the whole day.
"Fine. But she'll be with me most of the day."

Chan nodded along my words until the last thing "She'll be with you the most but we should take turns every hour or something so every one of us can concentrate and do their thing."

"Wait."

We looked over at Minho when he spoke and he stepped forward with a hand in the air.

"Are we seriously planning who  babysitts this stupid girl right now?" He asked and pointed his finger at the direction Naye's room is.

I clenched my fists at what he said and walked closer to him "Yes. Yes we are." I said in a low voice.

Me and Minho glared at each other and I saw Minho sucking his teeth before backing down. He looked away and bit his cheek in annoyance but I couldn't care less. It's sealed. We will take turns in watching Naye and Minho has to live with it.
But I'd even prefer if Minho wouldn't go near Naye.

Naye pov:

I sat on the bed in boredom. The pain killers were still working and the glass of water from earlier was empty now.

There was a knock on the door and I looked over to see Felix entering. He quietly closed the door behind him and then turned to me with his hands folded in front of himself— which I noticed he did a lot and the other guys probably too.

"How is your wound?"

"I don't feel it. You know, pain killers still working." I answered him to which he nodded.

"We made a schedule." Felix said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"From tomorrow on me and the guys will all be taking care of you. You can leave this room if one of us is with us but you do as we say, understand?" He asked firmly.

"Understand." I nodded as I tried to not be too happy.

"Good." He nodded "I'll bring dinner later." Felix said and walked out. But he still locked the door behind him and I sighed.

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

(An):

Shorter chapter but I hope you liked it and please vote and comment <33

Also, I have the same birthday as Hongjoon!

No one asked? Ok.