Part Of

Unknown pov:

"She's here."

"I know." I answered, sparing my friend not even a glance as I kept my eyes on the young woman surrounded by Ateez.

"What do you plan for tonight?" My second in command asked me.

"I don't have anything planned." I smiled slightly, taking a sip from my drink as I watched Ateez' leader guide Naye over to Stray kids.

"I thought you wanted to approach her?" I sighed at the lack of attention my friend seemed to have give me earlier this evening.

"No, not tonight. I already told you that." Realizing that I slightly snapped I lowered my voice "I don't want to scare her off."

"I understand."

After that the only thing filling the atmosphere around us was the light music of the festival and the chatter of people. I stood in a corner with the rest of my men, cautious to not be seen by a specific Mafia.

"Did you know that they had her?" one of the others asked, his brown hair neatly laid back.

"I wasn't sure." I shrugged before my eyes subconsciously narrowed at all the body contact Naye endured from the Ateez members and the longing looks Stray kid's leader threw her way.

"And Stray kids?"

"What about them?"

"What have they to do with her?"

"She knows their leader from childhood." I finally averted my eyes and played with the small umbrella in my drink.

"Do you know him too?" Someone asked but I was too conversed in my mind to pay attention who it was.

"Not like this, no." I shook my head, downing the rest of my drink before placing it on the tablet of the servant that walked by.

I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder and didn't even need to look to know that it was my hyung.
"How do you plan on doing all that?" He asked, making sure I didn't do anything stupid even tho I'm his leader.

"Ateez somehow knows about my intentions but I know that they'll want to keep her from this life so I'm at least not worried of what she'll think of me when she sees me." I smiled smugly to myself. I knew Ateez good enough to tell already that they are and continue to keep things from her.

"What if Ateez and Stray kids put their fight aside and help each other. Both of them keeping her from us?" Hyung asked concerned but I doubted this would happen.

I shook my head while a small chuckle left my lips "Won't happen. I can guarantee you that-"

"You don't know what people do when they have to fight. Naye is important, to both of them now, and they'd for sure put their differences aside to keep her away from us."

I didn't say anything and just thought his words over. It was true. People do unusual things when they see no other way. But who said that there is no other way for them? Both of these young Mafia's were stubborn and now that there is also tension because of all the incidents that happened won't make anything better.

I heard a sigh from beside me and the warm hand fell from my shoulder "I can't change your mind, can I?"

I chuckled at that, gaining a smile in return and a shook of his head.
"No but I appreciate you. I just don't think that's the case with those two."

"Okay." Hyung nodded and stepped back, allowing me to concentrate on Naye and the two Mafias surrounding her.

I knew Ateez wants to 'protect' Naye. From me. But why tho? Do they think I'll hurt her? That I'll do anything to her? They don't know my intentions. They don't know my reason for wanting her with me.. And stray kids didn't either. No. Stray kids doesn't even know that I'm the one Ateez is keeping her from.

They know nothing. Both of them on different aspects. But I'll get my way, one way or the other. Even if it means destroying those two men and their companies. Because I just want to safe mine... Complete mine.

"They're leaving, RM."

AN:

Ohhhh another point of view..

Who do you think is bad, who is good?

What do you think will happen??