Memories

*FLASHBACK*

*FLASHBACK*

Felix's pov:

I leaned against the wall with my back slung over my shoulder. I was waiting for my little sister Olivia and her best friend Naye. The two girls just began their first year in high school. My high school.

I leaned my head back with a sigh and closed my eyes, tired of the long day and then also waiting for the two girls.
I heard people walk past me but just ignored them.
Laughing reached my ears and I opened my eyes to see my sister and Naye walking up to me, giggling about something.

I straightened my posture and flattened out my uniform, touching my tie up a bit to make myself look better now that she- I mean they were here.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Naye got caught up~" Olivia told me, mocking Naye about something and poking her side when she said the last bit.

"Yeah it's okay, let's go." I just said, waving my hand and with that we began walking. I dearly wanted to know with what Naye caught up with but what if Olivia suspects something then?

"And? Will you say yes?" Olivia asked Naye but I had no idea what they were talking about.

"I'm not sure.. He's cute."

He's cute? Wait. Who's cute?! My head shot over to the two girls that walked to my left. My eyes were wide with whatever emotion this was. I felt shocked but also anxious..?

"Right! You should totally go out with him!" Olivia jumped up in happiness and that was my turning point.

"Wait." I held my hand out and stopped walking, coming to a halt in front of them.

They looked up at me with questioning eyes and my words got caught up in my throat for a second. I looked like a fish with my mouth opening and closing before I shook my head and found my voice.

"Who are we talking about? Who do you should go out with?" My voice was weirdly high at the unbelievable thought of someone going out with Naye and in the corner of my eye I saw Olivia raising her eyebrows.

"Oh just a boy I met today." Naye shrugged with a smile "He's really really nice and asked me out."

"He what?!" I yelled and the girls looked at me surprised.

I was embarrassed that I slipped up and got so out of character. Collecting myself again I cleared my throat and stood up straight.

"No. You can't."

"What? Why?" Nayes brows furrowed but I just turned around and began walking again, leaving Naye and my sister to follow.

"Why the heck can't she?!" Olivia exclaimed.