Reveal

Naye pov:

Naye pov:

I walked out of the campus with my bag slung over my shoulder.
I didn't expect them yet but saw Felix and the others parked a few yards away.

I stopped, my eyes trained on Felix who instantly saw me after I walked out in the open.
I took a deep breath and began walking towards them. By now the others saw me too and Jeongin came to meet me in the middle of the way.

"Hey." He said quietly and took my bag from me.

"Hey." I smiled, letting him do as he wants and not telling him to give it back.

We walked the other few feet up to Felix and he nodded his head to the cars, indicating to get in.

"Naye you're in the passenger." Felix said as he made his way to the drivers side.

I looked at the others and Chan nodded reassuringly at me.
Jisung, Chan and Hyunjin got in the back seat and the others were off in a second car.

I gulped nervously, anxious about how this will turn out. I trusted Felix, even if that trust broke a bit I couldn't help but believe that he wouldn't do anything that'd harm me.
I'd have to think otherwise because he gave me to Ateez but my mind somehow overlooked that and it annoyed me how easy I forgave him that.

It didn't take long until we arrived at the border. I could see Ateez already standing there, their hands in their pockets as they awaited us.

Felix parked the car but didn't get out yet. He just stared in front of him.
He slowly turned his head to look at me, not saying anything for a moment before he opened his mouth "I'll get you back."

And with that he got out of the car, leaving me looking after him.
I heard the others get out as well and my door was opened.

I snapped out of my trance and looked over, seeing Jisung and Chan smiling at me with Jeongin behind them.
I took Jisungs hand that he held out to me and got out of the car before walking over to the rest.

"Naye darling." Hongjoon called me over.

I looked at Felix and he returned my gaze before I stepped over to Hongjoon who wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer "Go with Yeosang. We'll discuss this and don't worry, nothing bad will happen."

"I want to know the truth too." I glared up at him.

"I told you already, no." Hongjoon whispered before pushing me in someone else's arms.

I looked over and saw that it was Yeosang and my glare vanished. I wasn't mad at him after all. I was mad at Hongjoon.

Yeosang walked with me over to Ateez' cars and he opened the door "Come on. It's nothing worth to sulk over."

I sat in the car, facing Yeosang and letting my feet dangle put as I fiddled with my fingers "Mhm."

I could feel his eyes on me. And not just Yeosangs. Also his. I looked up and my eyes met Felix's. He had this look in his eyes that I haven't seen very often these past years. Until it vanished and I saw his tongue run along his inner cheek.