Watch Out

Naye pov:

Naye pov:

Walking up to the college grounds I looked around for Olivia. I missed her so much and wanted to explain everything but knew that I actually couldn't.. I'd had to lie.. And I wouldn't like it one bit.

I walked into the building and saw Olivia walking with her bag. She looked so... I don't know... Not happy..
I quickly ran over to her and jumped onto her pulling her into a hug.
She was startled at first but soon realized that it was me and hugged me back tightly.

"I missed you so much!" I said and pulled away a bit so we could look at each other.

"Oh my god! I missed you too!" She said with the biggest smile and hugged me again.

"I'm so sorry for being away for so long!" I apologized as tears threatened to fall from my eyes, making Olivia's eyes well up too.

"It's okay." She said and stroked my hair, holding her tears in and comforting me..

I shook my head and hugged her again before we parted and walked into the classroom because it was time.

I was so happy to be back and with Olivia again. I was also grateful that she didn't hate be because I left without telling her and that she didn't ask any questions yet because then I'd have to lie to her...

...

"How was it with your family?"

And here we go..

"It was good. Would've rather wanted to be here." I told her and we smiled at each other.

"But why in the middle of the semester? We had an exam." Olivia said.

"I know, I wish I could've been here!" I complained slightly because I really wished to write that exam.

I was lucky that I could come up with lies so fast. One of my traits that got me out of many bad situations.

"Olivia!"

We both looked over to see a girl coming our way, waving at Olivia.
She stopped in front of us and smiled before her eyes settled on me and she reached her hand out "Hi I'm Dayun!"

"Hello. I'm Naye." I shook her hand and her eyes widened.

"Ohh! You're Olivia's best friend that left for a while!" Dayun pointed and I nodded with a nervous chuckle.
New person. New person.
If Dayun spends more time with us then I'd probably wouldn't be so nervous anymore..

"Okay we have to go. I have english." Olivia said and she and Dayun went off.

I watched the walk away and turned to walk to my own class which was philosophy, one of my favorites.

"Hello."

Came a voice beside me and I felt someone walking next to me. Looking over I saw I boy I didn't know.

"Hello?"

"I'm Choi Soobin." He introduced and I nodded slowly and quite confused..

"I'm Naye.." I said irritated.

"I know." He told me "I'm here on behalf of Hongjoon to keep an eye on you when you're in Stray kid's territory." He explained and I stopped walking instantly.

"What?"

Soobin stopped to and opened his mouth "I'm here on behalf of-"

"No I know. But you're from Ateez? You can't be here then." I said my forehead furrowed so much I was sure it would get stuck like this.

"Oh no I'm not from Ateez. I'm just a friend and I'm allowed on this side of town." Soobin smiled and I was speechless.

"Oh! We're getting late, come on!" Soobin suddenly said and walked with me to the class.

I hadn't said anything since Soobin said what he's here for and I still sat with him in philosophy. I wanted to started good but now I was completely distracted and unfocused.

"Me and my friends will accompany you through your different classes because we don't always have the same so we have to switch from time to time." Soobin whispered to me to not get the teachers attention.

I didn't answer. This was too much again.. Can't I live in peace now? Why is there always something new coming my way? I'd rather have a boring life with Olivia than this here..

"Are you okay?" Soobin asked after some time and leaned forward to look at my face.

I ran my tongue along my inner cheek and nodded with a small 'yes'. Soobin leaned back and continued to pay attention to class but my thoughts were running.

I thought no one who's not in Ateez knows a thing about them..

I recalled the words, not realizing I said them out loud until Soobin talked.

"That's bullshit. Every Mafia has their friends that are not exactly with them." Soobin shook his head and wrote something the teacher said down, making me copy what he was writing because I couldn't fall back more than I already have..

This life was definitely not for me..

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

(AN) :

Short chapter but happy new year!!

I hope you all have fun and I thank you very much for reading this book, it means a lot!

Love you!