Festival

Naye pov:

Naye pov:

I hadn't seen Felix for another two days. Two days after he came to the campus.

And today was this event I didn't know what to think of. Hongjoon said Felix will be there and even tho I was still hurt because he gave me to Ateez, I still cared for him.

Hongjoon had been talking about it none stop. Will it be the event itself or the fact that Felix would be there. You could see the excitement rotating off him every time he'd come into the room.

Right now I was in the car with Yunho and Mingi after they picked me up at the border with txt by my side.
It was exhausting. Not really physically but mentally. These five guys following me around college, escorting me to the border of the city where two different would wait and bring me to my 'new home'.

I leaned my head against the window, staring out at the view until we arrived.
The car door was opened by San and we all walked in, Hongjoon, like the last two days, came to greet us with a wide smile. I wondered if he ever stopped smiling. I strangely never saw him with a straight face. Always smiley.

"Hello there!" The leader smiled and his arm swung around my shoulder.

"When are we off today?" Mingi asked while walking.

"At 7. The party begins half past 6 so we're keeping in time. Not too early, not too late." Hongjoon told them.

"Naye darling, I picked out a dress for you to wear tonight. It is in your room on your bed. Go change later and get ready." Hongjoon turned to me and I nodded quietly while Hongjoon motioned with his fingers Yeosang over.

Hongjoon didn't need to say anything because Yeosang understood every of his comments and accompanied me to my room.

Yeosang opened the door for me and I stepped in. The boy waiting at the door frame and watching. Why he was still there, I didn't know. He could've left already.

I took notice of the dress layed out on the bed before my eyes directed to Yeosang.

"Aren't you going or..?" I asked with a small frown.

"I'm waiting for your thoughts on the dress. Do you like it?" Yeosang raised his eyebrows.

"I.. Yeah I do." I mumbled and smiled slightly. It was a pretty dress but I didn't know if it was my style..

Yeosang gave a nod and left the room, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips which he failed to hide.

"I'm glad. I picked it for you." He said shyly and closed the door behind him, leaving me in silence.

I had a few hours left to get ready and started on doing so, leaving to get a shower before coming back into the room and doing my hair and make up.