Scene

Naye pov:

"Oh ho ho. Now look at that."

Hongjoon pulled me out of my thoughts and I realized he was leaning his head over my shoulder, looking right were I was staring at.

"His eyes already found you." Hongjoon mused.

I looked at the floor awkwardly and felt Hongjoon leaning back, giving me a bit of space I very much appreciated.

"Mhm." Hongjoon smiled sheepishly "You wanna go talk to him?" the man raised his eyebrows at me.

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out, making me rather look like a stupid fish.

"Naw. Are you still nervous darling? Do you feel pressured?" Hongjoon began to taunt and my eyebrows creased slightly at the change in mood.

"Go to them. Come on." Hongjoons voice lowered and he nudged his head to the eight other men.

"I feel like this is a trick.." I mumbled with a small grimace. If he was serious about me getting to talk to them I'd be surprised and that's why I felt hesitation when he said I could.

Hongjoon grinned and stood up straight "I like your way of thinking. Come on, we'll go to them together." This time his voice was soft and light, not the dangerous one like before.

Hongjoon took my hand again and placed it again in the crook of his arm, much like he did earlier.

We left the others behind as they talked to some people and made our way over to stray kids with Hongjoon a bit in front of me.

Felix eyes were on us the whole way, even before we started coming to them. His eyes glared and his expression was clearly not a good one, I just couldn't pinpoint what it exactly was.

"Hello fellas." Hongjoon greeted with a wide smile and they turned their attention to us.

"Hongjoon." Felix said monotone and stepped in front of him.

"Nice to see you again. Look who I brought with me." Hongjoon moved to the side to reveal me completely.

"Naye."

My eyes met Jeongins wider ones and I gave him a small smile.

My eyes trailed the faces of the others. Chan and Jisung gave me smiles which I of course returned and the other four just stood there, not giving any reaction.

My eyes slowly trailed to the blond closest to me, still standing in front of Hongjoon with his head held high but his eyes were on me.

We just looked at each other, neither of us saying anything..

"Boring!" Hongjoon groaned with an eye roll.

"What is it Yongbok?" Hongjoon asked and threw an arm around my shoulder.