Big Brother

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

Naye pov:

I walked around the campus on the way to my last class for the day, which I  — what a surprise — had with Olivia.

I walked along the halls until I  arrived at the classroom. I chose a seat at the very end of the room and waited for the other students to pile in.
The room was filled with people in seconds and Olivia sat down next to me.

Some of the students talked while waiting for the teacher to arrive but I opened one of my books, a novel I recently bought.
Olivia always tried to get me to socialize with the others but when it came to humans I was a zero. I couldn't keep a conversation or even start one. I just found myself overly awkward in those situations but didn't let it show.

The room grew quiet when the teacher came in and started his lesson.

I took notes and talked with Olivia sometimes. We discussed if we should go out tonight.
"We can go to the club. Maybe to nine and we'll stay at least four hours if we're not bored, what we definitely won't be." Olivia whispered to me and I nodded along the whole time. And she was right. She wouldn't be bored, she always found a boy she'd flirt with and I was glad she doesn't sleep with anyone there. Olivia wasn't like that, she had one boyfriend before and he took her V-card. He was nice and treated her good but he had to move away and they had to break up.

Me? I never had a boyfriend and of course I'm still a virgin. Some dudes sometimes try to hook up with me on partys but I say no and walk away before anything could happen. I'd just get drunk and party and have fun, without a boy. Easier than expected honestly.

"Sounds good. But I'm gonna study with you first." I whispered sternly, careful that the teacher didn't hear me "You're not gonna fail this exam tomorrow."

"Yes okay! I won't fail, but you can't either." She told me. I failed my last exam, one of my first times I got something worse than a C. I'm not so great sometimes even when I study. But I'm trying harder. I don't want to get thrown out, same with Olivia.

The class ended soon and me and Oliva walked out with our bags slung around our shoulders as we talked.

We walked to our shared dorm and I plopped down on my bed with a heavy sigh.

"Okay! Come on get up!" Oliva said from her own bed.

"What? Why?" I asked croaky and lifted my head to look at her, seeing her with an open book on front of her.

"We're studying." Olivia said in a duh tone "That's what you wanted and that's what we both need."

I got off my bed and walked over to Olivias, laying down next to her as we began to study for a few hours.

It was half past eight and Olivia and I began to get ready for the club when a knock on the door of the dorm was heard.
Our two roommates were in their rooms and one of them was probably getting the door because a minute later a knock came on our room door.