Protect

Felix pov:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Felix pov:

"Oi Felix!"

"Yongbok where were you?"

I heard the voices of Chan and Changbin as soon as I stepped into the institute. I just came back from the campus but they didn't need to know that..

"Out." I answered curtly and walked up to them, seeing that all seven were assembled.

"Seungmin cracked the code." Hyunjin told me and I looked at said boy who nodded.

"Here." He said and I turned my head to the wall where a projector was representing a sentence.

We are trying to protect the girl.

My eyes narrowed at the words. If they wanted to protect Naye then they're doing a shitty job. I could do it better.

"From what, is the question." Chan said.

"We'll find out." I said with clenched jaw. It sounded like bullshit to me. That they wanted to protect her..

Naye pov:

Soobin and the others all accompanied me to my way to the border where I saw Mingi and Yunho standing, ready to pick me up.

"Thanks for doing this." Yunho spoke while Mingi grabbed my arm slightly and guided me to the car.

Soobin shrugged halfheartly and smirked "As long as I get what I want."

"You will."

And with that Yunho turned around and got in the car. Mingi in the passenger seat while I was in the back and we drove off.

It didn't take long before we arrived at the mansion and I saw San and Jongho already waiting outside.

We parked and Jongho opened my door to let me out while Mingi and Yunho got out themselves.

The guys walked with me in the middle of them into the mansion and we were greeted with a smiling Hongjoon.

"Hello there!"

"If I knew college would be this long I'd kept you here." Hongjoon pouted as he stopped in front of me and the others walked away.

"Mhm. Back to no talking again?" Hongjoon raised his eyebrows when I didn't say anything and after a few seconds he nodded "Okay."

"Come. We got things to do." His behavior was back to a smiley one and he grabbed my hand, putting it in the crook of his arm before we walked off.

"What kind of things?" I mumbled while walking.

"Big events occur from time to time where different kind of mafia's get to talk and have a sip of wine. Just casually chatting, no business. Just.. Fun." Hongjoon explained and I slowly nodded along.

"Mhm."

"You're my accompaniment the day after tomorrow." Hongjoon told me before he laughed "I can't wait to see Felix. Looking at us with all those anger, anger because I have you now. Ooh and the jealousy, wow, it'll be an interesting night."

I felt uncomfortable by his words and just stayed silent while we walked.
Before a thought occurred my mind that surpringly never crossed there before.

"Why did you even want me?"

"What?" Hongjoon frowned.

"Why am I here? Why did you want me?"

"It's not what it seems. I'm trying to protect you. We all are." Hongjoon explained but it still left me confused.

"I don't need protection." I said frowning and Hongjoon just slightly laughed again "You have no idea, do you?"

"You're in more danger than you think you are." Hongjoon stopped walking to look at me seriously "You're in more danger than Stray kids think you are. We know what's going on Naye. Trust me, it's good that you're here and not anywhere else."

It didn't answer my question but rather sparked more. Still, I kept my mouth shut. I didn't know what to understand under Hongjoons words, but it also didn't make me feel safer here. It all just made me more nervous. How long would this go? Will I ever be back to my normal life?

Who knows. I certainly don't. Everything just got even more confusing for me.

(AN) :

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(AN) :

This is the shortest chapter so far and I'm EMBARRASSED about it.