Truth

Naye pov:

Naye pov:

"Please Yongbok." Hongjoon rolled his eyes "Don't be a jealous brat. It doesn't look good on you."

"Cut the attitude. It doesn't look as good as you think on you either." Felix narrowed his eyes at the older male.

"Ouch." Hongjoon placed his hand over his heart mockingly before smirking "Whatever. If you don't want to talk about business with me then we'll go."

Me and the other three were about to step away and I craned my neck to glance at Felix who took a hastily step forward.

"Wait."

Hongjoon and the others turned around to face Felix with a smile while Felix expression was dead serious. Every time I see them together they're the complete opposites of one another. Hongjoon always smiling or smirking with a lighthearted behavior and then there was Felix who never smiled, kept his expression either neutral or as a glare and his voice was always it's natural deep.

"Let's talk." Felix shrugged nonchantaly with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his black pants.

"About?"

"The letter." Felix glanced at me before settling his eyes on Hongjoon who hadn't said anything yet.

"The letter?" Mingi voiced from behind me.

"The code. Letter. Whatever you wanna call it."

Hongjoon sighed and his hand on my waist loosened as he took a step forward to Felix.
Mingi instinctively put his hands on my shoulders and pulled my slightly back.
Felix eyes were on us, his glare sending shivers down my spine.

"What about it?" Hongjoon asked Felix and the younger averted his eyes to look at him.

"How do you mean it? You want to protect Naye? Why? From what?" Felix frowned and motioned his hands around.

"I can't tell you." Hongjoon said.

"Why's that?"

"I'll put it simple.. It's not your business." Hongjoon told him.

"It is my business! Naye's my business! More than yours." Felix slightly raised his voice, breathing heavy when he stopped talking.

"Calm down." Hongjoon looked around at a few people looking at them.

"Tell me you're intentions." Felix stepped dangerously close to Hongjoon and his voice was low.

"Not here." Hongjoon said after some time of debating what to do. His usual light demeanor had fallen and for the first time since I've met him he was serious.

"Where else?!" Felix seethed, growing impatient and angry.

"Next week-"

"Too long." Felix interrupted with a shake of his head and Hongjoon gave a long sigh mixed with a small groan of annoyance.

"Okay then..." Hongjoon had trouble choosing a good time and Yeosang stepped forward.

"Maybe in two days when Mingi and Yunho pick Naye up from the border. They could meet us there." Yeosang told his leader carefully and he thought about it.

"Yeah-"

"But we'll go with her to the border. Pick her straight up from college." Felix told Hongjoon, not wanting Soobin and his guys to take any part in their talk.

Hongjoon looked at Yeosang and Mingi before nodded "Fine I guess."

"And tell me the truth then." Felix pointed his finger at Hongjoon.

"Okay." Hongjoon pursed his lips "The truth is what you'll get."

Felix nodded before his eyes drifted to me who stood silently the whole time "Are you okay?" He asked quietly and the sentence rolled so softly of his tongue.

"Mhm mhm." I nodded with a hum before I felt a hand on my back.

"Of course she is! We wouldn't do anything to her! I thought that was clear, especially after that letter." Yeosang spoke with an upset frown and my own eyebrows furrowed at his tone. He was so soft the whole time but talking to Felix it got tense and agitated.

Felix gave him a bored look but with narrowed eyes. His jaw visibly clenched but before anyone could do anything Hongjoon spoke up.

"Yeosang. Keep calm. Yongbok was just worried, you would be too if she was with them, right?" Hongjoon asked and it seemed like he knew why Yeosang was acting so defensive.

The younger boy swallowed hard before nodding "Course." He mumbled and his hand fell from my back as he stepped a few inches away.

"Excuse him, it's just been.. A bit stressful these last weeks." Hongjoon told Felix.

"That's no excuse for this behavior." Minho seethed quietly and caught Hongjoons attention.

"Watch your people Yongbok. I do it with mine." Was the last thing Hongjoon said before grabbing my hand and we walked off with Mingi and Yeosang following close behind.

I looked back at Felix and the others, my eyes mainly trained on the blond at the front. Our eyes met and I thought to see a worried expression in his eyes.

The more away I walked the more down got my mood (is this even english?? 😭) It was a different kind of sadness than the first time Ateez took me away from his side.

When he gave me over to Ateez I was hurt and sad. Now it felt more internally.. Like sorrow but deep inside of me. Of my heart..

 Of my heart

AN:

Okay so! There are these two friends of mine that I hang out with and one has a best friend (a boy).
I already knew this guy but hadn't seen him in 4-5 years because we went to different schools.

So now we all hung out together (2 times with him) and I told my mom about it and she said that his name sounded familiar. Then she pulled out her phone and showed me a photo, asking 'is that him?' and I was like yes!

My mom told me that she and his mom were best friends 10-11 years ago and that when I was four we also 'hung out'. Then she texted his mom and his mom also said that he talked about me and they wanna visit some time, so now I think they're coming over this weekend!!

I'm kinda scared. I don't even know how to act with him alone, like wtf..

But whatever! Small story time and I hoped you like the small chapter. Things are getting interesting soon!