Leave Her?

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

Unknown pov:

Three days before the club

"She'd be perfect." mumbled a male voice to himself after he got told what his worker thought of getting him. He sat in a chair and held a small picture in his hand.

"That's what I thought too." Another voice said, a man as well.
"She's perfect for you. Really talented and academic. She's works hard and can be tough when the time comes."

The man in the chair nodded along those words as he never took his eyes off the picture.

"Go, bring her to me." The man said and looked at the other one who nodded at the command and walked out the door.

The first man inspected the picture he had in his hand, rubbing his chin as he looked at the young woman in it.

"You're gonna be mine, Jang Naye."

Naye pov:

today

I woke up the next morning and felt like I only slept an hour. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and looked around the room. It took me a second to realize where I was right now and sighed when I remembered.

On the night stand to my left I saw a plate with food and a glass of water next to eat. On the glass stuck a small note.

I leaned over the bed and looked at the note.

'Eat. I'll come by at ten and we can go if you're awake.'

I rolled my eyes because I didn't even know what time it was. There was no clock in this room.
I took the food and started eating. I was a slow eater and I was almost finished ten minutes later until I heard the lock of the door clicking, meaning that the door was opened.

Felix stepped in and I looked up at him with my plate in the hand. He wore black pants and a white buttonup that was tucked in the pants. I noticed that he always wore that when he was here. The only time he didn't was when he visited Olivia at our dorm, there he wore more comfortable clothes.

"Here are clothes for today. Eat up and then change. I'll be waiting outside the door."

Felix didn't wait for a reply and closed the door after he walked out.

I quickly finished the last few bites of my food and changed into the clothes Felix brought. There was a black jeans and a red top and underwear. I put a thin white blouse over the top, tying it in front of my stomach. I put the black boots on before walking to the door.