With Minho

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

➳➹➴➳➹➴➳➹➴➳

Naye pov:

I was currently with Hyunjin as he transported the locations he marked on the map on a computer. He said that there were from Ateez and that they're walking on Stray kids' property.

"And why?"

I asked as I leaned on Hyunjin's chair and peered over his shoulder to look how he set the markings.

"My guess is they're searching for you." He said nonchantly and I shot my head towards him "What?!"

"I'm not sure, but all that matters is that they're moving in and out of our territory like the deal never happened." Hyunjin mumbled but I heard it clearly and furrowed my eyebrows slightly.

"What deal?"

"The deal for our properties of the town." Hyunjin slightly snapped at me and concentrated on the computer.

I nodded quietly and watched him do his thing. Fifteen minutes went by and Hyunjin was almost finished when the door barged open.

Me and Hyunjin whipped our heads around to see Felix entering with mad strides, behind him were Bangchan, Minho, Jisung and four other agents I didn't recognize, but they walked way calmer than Felix.

"We almost got them! They escaped!" Felix shouted angrily.

"Felix, calm down." Bangchan approached the mad man "We'll have another chance."

"When?!" Felix shouted and faced Bangchan.

"Soon, probably. We're keeping track on them." Bangchan calmed his friend and leader.

Felix clenched his jaw even tighter and released a sharp breath while shaking his head.

His eyes met mine for a split second before he looked at Bangchan "Fine." Felix said with clear annoyance.

The tension in the air didn't release and I shifted uncomfortably in my place.

"Naye you're with Lee know now."