Again

Naye pov:

Naye pov:

Soobin spent the first two lessons with me and now I was walking to the cafeteria in search for Olivia but I wasn't even a second in the room when Soobin's voice already cut through the air.

"Naye!" He said and came up to me with four others behind him.

"These are the others. Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai." Soobin gestured to his friends behind him.

I nodded before my eyes casted to the floor again.

"Naye. Here you are." Olivia approached me.

I smiled at her in greeting before her eyes traveled to the five boys next to me "Who are you guys?" she frowned with her hand on my arm.

"Friends of Naye." Huening Kai replied, giving a small smile but Olivia's frown only deepened.

"Nayes friends?" She repeated and turned to look at me for confirmation.

I glanced between her and the boys, debating on what to answer but in the end I sighed "Yeah they're my friends."

"Why haven't I met them before?" Olivia asked. Normally she knows all my other friends, which weren't many but whatever.

"We met recently." I answered Olivia.

"Ah." The girl said, her confusion not going away but rather staying. I could clearly see that she was sceptical and confused but I couldn't tell her the truth, as much as I wanted.

There was an awkward silence where no one said anything and we all just stood there, looking at the floor or around.

"Well, why don't we eat?" I broke the silence, giving them a forced smile and Olivia hummed in agreement.

She hooked her arm with mine and we got ourselves food and where about to sit down when Olivia stopped.

"Are you gonna be with us the whole time now?" Olivia asked, noticing Soobin and the others followed us.

"Yes." Beomgyu said boldly and like the strange tension around us didn't exist.

Olivia kept quiet and then looked at me, making me look back and fourth between all of the as they all now looker at me.

"Uh.." I began before I took a step forward and took soobins arm, guiding him and the boys a bit away.

"You can eat somewhere else. You see me from every corner here so you don't have to sit with us." I told them and they didn't answer, just looking at me with blank expressions.

They all exchanged a glance before Yeonjun spoke "Fine."

And with that they walked to a different table while I made my way back to Olivia.