Trouble

Naye pov:

The car came to a stop but I didn't expect Felix to instantly jump out.
He took large strides towards the border, or rather towards Hongjoon.

Seongwha and Yunho were with him on each side and even tho I was just getting out of the car I saw Hongjoon frown at Felix's bewilderment.

Chan and Jeongin walked with me towards the others just as Felix stopped directly in front of a confused Hongjoon.

"Wh-"

"We need to talk." Felix interrupted Hongjoon and by now everyone was furrowing their eyebrows at the suddenness.

"What? What about?"

"Not here." Felix said.

"Okay, then come with us-" Hongjoon began to motion but Felix interrupted him again.

"No. You come with us. Trust me, it's important." Felix told the elders.

"Fine." Hongjoon sighed before turning to Seongwha "Inform the others about this."

"Just us or shall my other guys come with? How important is the matter?" Hongjoon asked Felix.

"Very. I wanna talk immediately so don't waste time." Was all Felix said and already turned around on the way to the car.

Hongjoons eyes met mine but I gave a clueless shrug. Hongjoon turned to Seongwha and told him to call the others.

"I thought Felix said to don't waste time. If we wait it will-"

"Naye, Naye, Naye. You don't think I'd go to stray kid's institute with just two of my men, do you?" Hongjoon interrupted and swung his arm around my shoulders.

"I guess, but you made peace with stray kids-"

"True, but that doesn't mean that I trust them enough to not do something." Hongjoon interrupted me. Again.

Gosh, this guy can't let a person speak can he?

I just nodded, annoyed with the constant interrupting.
It took about ten minutes before another car pulled up and the rest of Ateez stepped out.

Yeosang was the first to literally jump out and he took quick steps towards us "What do you need? Did something happen?"

"Yeosang breath. Calm down. Felix wants to talk with us and Hongjoon just wants a bit back up." Seongwha told the younger calmly.

"Okay." Yeosang nodded with a deep breath and his eyes met mine.

"Well come on then." Hongjoon pulled me away as his arm was still over my shoulder. It broke the eye contact me and Yeosang had and now just heard the footsteps of the others behind us.