Celebrating a win.

Começar do início

Italy will always hold a special place in her heart, a lot of amazing things happened there for her, although it wasn't at Imola, still she loves being there.
"Will you join Lando?" Tina asks her friend.
Maggie shakes her head though.
"No, you know how the gossip works, you've experienced it enough yourself. We're just friends... with benefits." Maggie grins.

Lando isn't really ready to have a serious relationship and that's fine. They have fun together and they enjoy each others company when they need some physical exercise.
But she knows, as soon as she is seen anywhere near Lando, the gossip train will start to move and she doesn't want that right now. Especially when they aren't dating. They just like to hang out.

Once lunch is over they spend some time shopping before Maggie has to go get ready for work, she is an event planner and she has a charity event tonight. She helped organize it and her presence is expected.

Tina heads back to Charles' apartment where he will probably join her shortly. And then it's time for them to pack up for Italy. It will be a crazy three weeks, but she is looking forward to it. At least the flights are short and after Italy they will race right here, on the streets of Monte Carlo so she can stay with Charles and Stevie will be staying at Daniel's apartment with Cole and Zara.

She is almost done with her bags when Charles comes home. He is sweaty, his shirt clinging to his toned body.
"Ah mon amour, you are done already. I will take a shower and then pack my bags as well."
"How was the work out?" She asks him, trying not to stare at his abs while he takes his shirt off and chucks it in the washing machine.

"Very good. Lando and I did a little race at the end and I kicked his ass of course." Charles grins, thinking about Lando who was whining that Charles cheated. It was running, so Charles has no idea how he was supposed to cheat with that. Lando is just too slow and sometimes too lazy to make an effort.

"Of course you did. Do you want me to turn the washing machine on?"
His shorts are also off and in the machine. Followed by his socks.
"That's ok I'll do it. How was lunch with Maggie?" He asks her when he walks over to the machine and strips off his boxers.

Tina is almost salivating when she sees his naked back and bum. Her hands are itching to touch him, but they still have a lot to do so she shouldn't distract him or herself.
She didn't hear what he asked her, so when he turns around and asks her again her eyes shoot from his body to his face.

"What? Did you ask me something?" Her voice is a bit high pitched and she doesn't even recognize it as her own.
Charles' eyes flicker with amusement. He saw she was checking him out and even though they've been together for months now, it's still nice to see her admire him.

"I asked if you like what you see..." he lies.
She raises her eyebrows, he didn't ask that.. did he?
"Really? Why do you even ask that. Of course I like what I see." She blushes.
She isn't raised to be so forward, her mom would get a stroke if she knew her daughter was openly admiring her boyfriends naked body like this.

Her mom would have a heart attack if she knew the dirty things that are going through Tina's head right now.

"I asked if you had a good lunch with Maggie." Charles repeats his question.
"Oh.. yeah it was good. She really is a nice girl."
Charles turns on the shower so it can get up to temperature before stepping under the warm water.
"She is, Lando likes her a lot. But he somehow isn't keen on really getting into a relationship. His break up with Luisa was hard for him, so I think he is a bit scared to have his heart broken again." Charles says while he is shampooing his hair.

Tina is watching his every move through the glass shower door. She almost feels like a pervert, but he is her boyfriend and she knows he doesn't mind her looking.
She actually feels like she could use a shower herself, maybe a cold one because her body temperature is rising rapidly.