Daddy

It has been a couple of crazy days, but four days after being admitted to the hospital, Peter was allowed to go home. He has some blood thinners and needs to rest a lot now he is home, but he has made such an amazing improvement that the doctors didn't see any point in keeping him there longer.

For Peter it is a struggle being home and not doing anything. He wants to help Trudy in the house, or go back to work, but Trudy is very strict and forbids him to do anything.
So he spends his time watching old races and catching up on series he once started but never had time to finish.

The highlight of his days are when Stevie, Daniel and the kids come over to see him. Cole knows that his grandfather can't play with him as active as he could before, but Peter promised him that soon they would go to the playground again and run around.

Between hospital visits and taking care of her kids, Stevie managed to get the dishes for the launch party written out.
Red Bull decided to launch on Valentine's Day, so she tried to come up with some dishes that would also be fitting for that occasion.

It's only three more days until the party and Stevie is in front of her wardrobe, trying to find a dress to wear for the event.
Somehow she doesn't feel anything is good enough. She can't wear the same dress she had on at three Christmas party.
She has some simple dressed, but nothing seems to be right.

"What are you doing up here all this time baby? Zara never takes this long to fall asleep." Daniel comes up to check on her. She went upstairs to put Zara down for a nap and never came down, but that was about an hour ago.
"What? Oh no Zara fell asleep five minutes after getting in bed. I'm just trying to find a dress to wear for the launch."

"You realize it's not a very fancy party right? Not like the Christmas party. You don't have to go all glammed up." He tells her and she nods.
"I know, but those dresses just don't seem right. I don't really have a cocktail dress. I can't wear red, because we're not at Ferrari, I can't wear that dark green one, because we're not at Aston Martin, yellow or any other light color doesn't work with my complexion." Stevie nibbles her bottom lip trying to figure out what she can wear.

"I think you'll look hot in whatever you put on and for me it's important that I'll be able to take it off as soon as we get back home."
He is standing behind her with his hands on her hips. His mouth close to her ear when he tells her that he just wants to take the dress off.

His warm breath on her skin sends shivers down her spine, his hands on her hips feel like they are on fire, burning straight through her jeans.
The air is suddenly filled with desire, both very aware of the other being so close.

Since Peter had his heart attack they haven't had sex. Both were too tired and their heads just weren't in the right place.
But now the stress of Peter being unwell has gone away and they both realize how much they want each other.

Stevie pushes her bum against Daniel's groin, even though he is wearing jeans, she can feel his bulge pressing against her.
"Can you feel what you do to me baby? I'm already so fucking hard and we barely touched each other."
Stevie grinds her behind against Daniel and she hears him hold his breath when she rubs against that bulge.

"You are such a tease aren't you?"
He lets his hands slide over her hips to her front, gently pushing her legs apart a bit.
He cups her womanhood and feels how hot she is there.
"You're just as horny as I am. I want you so fucking bad right now. If Cole wasn't downstairs I would rip your clothes off and bend you over the bed so I could fuck you into next week."

His words, his hoarse voice and his hands make Stevie's legs almost cave from underneath her. They haven't done that yet, but hearing him say it makes her soaking wet.