69. Pregnancy sex

❗18+❗

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❗18+❗

6 months later

"Vikram!" Siya called her husband, who was busy feeding the dogs.

Vidhut laughed.

"She's calling you. You can go. I'll feed them. She might need something."
Vikram sighed and walked to his room.

He leaned on the frame of the door and looked at his wife, who was eating ice cream.

"Boliye"

A smile crept on her face as she saw him. She signaled him with her hands.

"Come here"

Vikram shook his head negatively to tease her. He was loving this version of Siya. She was behaving like a child.

"Ao na Vikram"

"Mai kyu au. Tumne mujhe nahi pucha ice cream ke liye," he said, controlling his laugh.

She made a pout and kept the bowl on the side.

"That's why I called you. Let's eat ice cream together. Come," she said, again signaling him.

He sat on the bed in front of her. She took the bowl in her hands and took a spoonful of ice cream. Forwarding it towards him, she said, "It's tasty."

Vikram took the spoon from her hands and put it back in the bowl.

"I don't eat ice cream in this way."

Siya's eyebrows were knitted.

He took the bowl from her hands and kept it on the side table. Leaning towards her face, he licked the side of her lips.

"It's tasty indeed."

Her face turned red. All these actions by Vikram were giving her butterflies.

But Siya being Siya, she took a bit of ice cream in her hands and wipped it on Vikram's neck. He smirked.

She leaned closer to him and licked the ice cream on his neck, but this was not enough for her. She sucked his neck like he was the only thing she was craving during pregnancy.

"Siya, I think you should stop, or else I won't be able to have control over myself."

She sucked her more harshly and whispered against his neck.

"Then don't" Grabbing her neck, he pulled her face close to his.

"Why are you behaving horny?"

"It's been so many months since we had sex. I want you, Vikram."

He tucked her hair strand behind her ear and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I know, baby, but wait for a few more months, and then I'll make sure to bury myself deep inside you so that you won't be able to walk for months."