31. I am sorry

The internship works are sucking the hell out of me

The internship works are sucking the hell out of me. How does bhai work so calmly and that too managing everything in time. I should appreciate him.

My work time was over but before going out i checked if i am messed up or not. I combed my hair with fingers and then walked out of the office.

I was waiting for the lift while chatting with Arohi when i heard a ping sound of the lift door opening

I saw an unexpected person in the lift with bhai, Vikram. I was seeing him after 2 days. My gaze softened after seeing him. I missed him so much.

Arav bhai came out of the lift and said "he will drop you home today, i have some work to do. Enjoy!" And walked away.

I got inside the lift and hugged Vikram. I was craving for this hug so much. He hugged me back. I felt the warmth of his body. I melted in his arms completely wrapping my arms around his torso. He kissed my forehead. I lifted my face to look at him but there was a glimpse of anger and disappointment in his eyes. Like they where asking me something.

"Vikram" i called his name breaking the hug.

He hummed making me believe that something was obviously bothering him.

"Are you okay? Did something happened?" As i said he looked away from me. Nodding his head.

"Look at me Vikram, tell me did i do something wrong" i asked him again, because it was visible that he was upset with me. But what did i do?.

"How was your day, you look exhausted. Are they making you work a lot? Are you eating properly? You look so slim!" He said.

"It's just been 2 days we haven't met, and yes i am eating well and don't try to change the topic i am asking you something" i said trying to look in his eyes but he didn't let me.

As the lift opened he stormed out and sat inside the car.

"Vikram...Vikram!!!" I tried calling him but he didn't even turned back. I followed him and sat beside him in the passenger seat.