32. To be husband

It's weekend today and i was going to meet Siya

It's weekend today and i was going to meet Siya. I was so happy but that one text ruined my mood.

Siya texted me few minutes ago that her mom forced her to go for shopping with her. I stomped my feet in the ground like a toddler.

I have made up my mind to see her and now no one can stop me. I texted her causally asking what she was doing and where she was. She texted me the location and i went straight to meet her.

🦋

I was standing far away from where she was. I was looking how beautiful she look. The way she was smiling, the way she was looking at herself while placing jhumkas to see whether it looks good on her and believe me she was looking breathtaking in those jhumakas.

As soon as she walked away from the stall i grabbed her by waist and hugged her

"I missed you" i said and she started tapping my back.

I broke the hug and looked at her, her eyes went wide indicating something. Her gaze was behind me.

"Kya !! Kya hua aesi kyu ankhein phad rahi ho" i asked and her eyes were pointing someone continuously.

I turned back and looked at a women standing behind me with a shocking look.

I gave her a smile and continued hugging Siya.

"What the hell is going on here" she asked and i turned to her again.

"Who are you" i asked and that women gave Siya a look of anger.

"Are you asking who am I, who are you tell me that first" she said, I don't know what was her problem.

"Her to be husband" i replied to that women proudly.

"Toooo... fir to mai tumhari sasu ma hui, haina!" she replied and i nodded in yes with a satisfaction on my face looking at Siya who was still in shock.