~Characters aesthetic~

Siya Mehra Age: 23

Siya Mehra
Age: 23

Siya is a college student persuing Mtech Biotechnology and belongs to normal middle-class family.
Gaurav Mehra, Siya's father, was a good father but... he failed as a husband. Asha Mehra, siya's mother,was well aware about his affair. She realised about this when she saw messages in Gaurav's phone which broke her heart and when she asked who the women is, Gaurav didn't explained her anything instead got angry because Asha touched his phone. This behaviour of Gaurav always led to fight which was affecting siya and her mental health.

Arav being elder son of the family was staying away from home because of job and that's the reason he was unaware of all this family drama and never tried to interfere in these matters.

Siya started having trust issues when she came to know about her dad's affair. She didn't know who the women is but she was aware of the fact that her dad used to lie to go to that another women's house, because she saw him coming from there and when she asked Gaurav, where he was..he lied saying "Market". And that's when Siya started believing what her mother meant by saying "dusro k liye humesha waqt hota h inke pass".
As it was a family issue she didn't had courage to tell anyone about it and was suffering inside daily.

According to her, if her dad loved her then what was the need of affair..why he didn't thought about his daughter and son, atleast he could have not done it thinking about his family...if the person she loves the most is breaking her trust...then how she is suppose to trust other people!!..

Arohi verma is siya's and Aditya's best friend.
But as soon as years were passing Siya noticed that Arohi and Aditya are getting closer to eachother. Siya was confirmed that if she was not his gf then Arohi would have approached Adtiya.
____________******______________

Aditya Pratap singh
Age: 24

Aditya Pratap singh is son of Business tycoon Vidhut Pratap Singh but his business is now handled by elder son Vikram Pratap Singh.
Aditya is not very found of his father and his elder brother but he has unconditional love for his mother Suhani Pratap singh and his younger brother Uday Pratap singh.

Aditya is a popular basketball player and boxer in his college. Despite having hundreds of female butterflies around him, he used to spend time with Siya as she was his gf and other than her, arohi was his bestfriend.
He shares every bit of thing with Arohi, even Siya was not aware of this.

Adtiya is a sunshine boy with anger issues. At first Pratap's empire was going to be handoverd to Adtiya but him being impatient and making illogical decisions made him lose this opportunity.
According to him Vidhut has always favoured Vikram for CEO position.
Aditya being an impudent person he eyes was always on Vikram's position, Pratap's empire and wanted everything he has.

_____________*******_____________

Vikram Pratap Singh
Age: 28

Vikram was an adopted child and elder son of Pratap's. He was independent from childhood and hated his whole family because of the way they behave with him.
Being independent and sincere to his work made him the most successful business man and CEO of Pratap's empire.
Vikram had seen so much in his life that now he doesn't care about anything and treat people around him without any mercy.
The only sunshine in Vikram's life was his dog Maple, a golden retriever. His dog was so loyal to him that she wouldn't let anyone touch her or feed her.

Vikram was well aware of the fact that his family members don't like him except the younger one Uday.
Vikram never hated him because to him, uday was just a child who is not yet introduced in the family games of these Pratap's but once uday stepped into this game it will not take Vikram a second to destroy him and his whole career.

Apart from CEO, Vikram is also a part time Professor in the college he had graduated, the same college Aditya is studying. He was a biotech student, but ended up choosing a business career due to some reason. Being one of the brightest student during his college time he was favourite of professor Dr. Shrikant radhakrishnan.
Dr.Shrikant radhakrishnan was assigned abroad for 2 yrs as a senior research scientist so he requested Vikram to take his place as professor because he was the only one shrikant ji trusted.
Vikram didn't denied his offer as Shrikant ji had supported him and been with him during his ups and downs. For him Shrikant ji was his best supervisor and mentor.

___________*****___________

What do you think vikram decided to choose business?

What's the reason everyone in Vikram's family hate him?

Why Vidhut Pratap Singh adopted vikram?

I hope you all are loving it .. plzz give me reviews so that i can improve myself 🥺 because i am not good in grammar and literature still trying my level best.

Don't forget to vote and love you my reader's 🙊❤️