18. Freak

I hope Siya is okay, thanks to Vikram sir

I hope Siya is okay, thanks to Vikram sir. He saved her. My baby has gone through a lot. I hope he will take care of her.

I entered the business lecture class and walked towards Aditya.

*Slap*

"Bhen ke l***e, how dare you to play such games with me" i said slapping him so hard that the slap was echoed in every corner of the class.

"Arohi listen to me" he said grabbing my hands.

"Apne yeh gattur se nikle hue hath apne pass rakh addy" i removed his hand with a jerk and walked outside the class.

What happened to him. He is not the Aditya i know. Why is he behaving like a breast feeding child.

Ughhhh!!

I have to say something to Siya's brother because if he will come to know that Siya is with someone else. He will kill me first, then Vikram sir and then Siya.

Huhh!!! Mere nazuk se dimak ko kitna sochna pdta hai.

I dialed her brother's number.

"Hello Arav bhai"

"Hello Arohi"

"Bhai Siya is not well today"

"Why what happened to her, i will come and pick her up"

"Umm no no bhai that's not the issue she is physically fine but not mentally, i called you to take permission so she can stay with me and it will also help her to distract her from other things".

"She could have told me"

"Bhai you know her naa...she never say what she wanted. So can you please give permission so she can stay with me. I will drop her come tomorrow".

"Okay, tell her to take care. I won't disturb her. I know she needs time".

"Thank you bhaii"

I said and disconnected the call.

This work is done. I think i should inform Vikram sir.

I texted him about the conversation i had with Arav bhai and he thanked me for handling the situation.

🦋