60. Wish

I entered the cabin of my office only to see a bunch of files on the table

I walked towards my secretary's table and stood in front.

"Dear secretary" I called her in a calm way, not freaking her out.

She looked at me and got up from her chair.

"Yes sir"

"What are those files on my table?"

"Oh, that's your pending work from the day you got married, and let me tell you, you've lost one of the important deal."

Ohkay, I was aware of the pending work because I was too busy to admire my wife, but what was the deal she was talking about?

"What do you mean?"

"Arav Mehra visited our office to seal the deal with you but as you said that your wife needs you, I told him to postpone the meeting but he told me to inform you that the deal you made with him will be off."

What the hell? That asshole. I was busy making halwa on behalf of his sister, and here he is messing with me.

I glanced at her while furrowing my brow. Then a thought suddenly occurred to me.

"You have to do something for me."

She answered, "Anything for you, sir," without hesitation.

"Take a leave of 1 month and go on vacation."

"What?"

"Yes. Do as I say. I'll book tickets for you, and if you want to take somebody with you, you're allowed, but stay away from office work and don't pick up the call from Arav. Got it?"

"Umm, yes sir."

🦋

It is eight o'clock. I was going over every file as my personal life cannot interfere with my career. What is Siya doing at home, I wonder? Shall I give her a call? I don't think so, but what if she's having problems? Nope! Uday is there for her.

My phone rang, jarring me out of my reverie.

"Say"

"Sir, the work you gave to us is done."

"Okay"

Saying this, I disconnected the call. Finally, Aditya is gone. No, I didn't kill him. I escorted him to Italy, and that too in one of the best hospital for his mouth surgery. My men will keep an eye on him so that he will not be able to leave Italy. I hope he'll not pull any stunt again but still i am not sure because i know how stubborn he is, just like his mom.