58. Banana

Siya was looking breathtaking in that red saree and wet hairs but their was one thing that was making her look incomplete

Siya was looking breathtaking in that red saree and wet hairs but their was one thing that was making her look incomplete. Taking the opportunity, i applied the Vermilion on her forehead again and will continue this forever.

"Red suits you," I said. A smile crept on her face but she controlled it and looked at me.

"You said this marriage is only about being husband and wife, and not about loving each other"

Oh fuck. I forgot my words which I've stated to her because i was angry at that time and about now, seeing her as my wife  made me lose my mind. I can't stay away from her knowing the fact that now she's all mine and i can keep her by my side and never let her go.

"Umm, so what? You want me stay away from you?"

She was about to speak something but i interrupted her.

"Okay fine. I'll stay away from you if that's what you want"

She sighed as if i made her angry. Yes, i did that intentionally knowing the fact that she don't want me to stay away from her but i want her to get frustrated a bit.

Her pouted lips where looking so kissable but i controlled myself.

"Fine" saying this she turned and brought her hair on one side of her shoulder, making her back visible and then walked out of the room swaying her hips and that's when i noticed her waist chain.

I squeezed closed my eyes and murmured

"Aaj nahi ladna tha Vikram! Iska waist chain kisi din meri jaan lega" leaving a deep sigh, i walked inside the bathroom as i was waiting for my wife to come out from last 1 hour so that i can clean myself too. I've already cleaned my self with tissues but that's not enough for me because seeing her hips, i think i need to take a cold shower again.

🦋

Ascending downstairs i saw Siya taking blessings from Mrs. And Mr. Pratap.

"Vikram where are you going"
Mr. Pratap asked making me stop.

"I've some work to complete"
I saw Siya looking at me like she don't want me to leave.

"Pheli rasoi hai Siya ki, iske hath ka khana khakr jana"

Oh yeh! She told me earlier that it's her first rasoi as daughter in law of this house and I know she don't know how to cook anything except Maggie.

But i decided to annoy her a little.

"Call me during the lunch time after she's done cooking" i said and wore my black shades.