37. Mrs. Maheswari

Thanks to Vikram and Siya, they told me everything

Thanks to Vikram and Siya, they told me everything. Even Vikram was also not aware until he got the card on Raj's wedding day. He immediately called Raj but he was not picking up so he decided to tell me and Siya.

Then we made a plan. While we were discussing all this in Siya's room Arav bhai heard us, so we decided to involve him too, forcefully.

Yes, I am upset with him because he didn't told me anything but I can't let him marry anyone else.

We did everything according to the plan and made Raj understand that we can't hide the fact that we love each other and should tell his father.

He agreed but then he started looking around "but where are we?".

I was about to reply when Asha aunty came inside Arav bhai's room where we kept Raj Because we didn't have time to find a place.

"Beta aplog chai piyogay ya coffee?"

I looked at Raj who was confused.

"Umm..Raj she is Siya's mother and aunty this is Raj, kisi or ka hone wala pati jo ki ab mera hai" Hearing my words everyone chuckled.

"Namaste aunty" he said bowing his head down.

"Or Ma humlog yaha tension m hai or aap chai or coffee k bare m punch rahi ho!" Arav bhai said making a serious face.

"Han to konsa agar is bacche ke dad nahi mane to tumlog isko dubara kidnap nahi karogay, per beta agli bar iske shoes utar k lana, mera ghar ganda hojata hai thoda"

Everyone started laughing and arav bhai looked at her with done look

"Aunty we are going, we don't need anything and thank you so much for helping me" i said hugging asha Aunty.

She patted my head "Tum bhi meri beti jaisi ho, bachpan se tumhe dekha hai, ab itna to kar h skti hu na beta"

"Okay okay let's go, jaldi isse phele uncle ko second heart attack ajaye" Siya said. I nodded and looked at Raj who was still nervous.

I interwined my fingers with his and kissed his hands. "It's okay Raj, sab theek hojyega".

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

🦋

The environment of the Raj's house was not good. All the people there were murmuring and gossiping.

Raj's dad was sitting in the staircase of the pavilion.

Raj looked at me and i nodded assuring i am okay but i was not. What will happen if he will deny our relationship!