25. My two jaans

After spending some time together she took a shower and wore my shirt

My jaw dropped on the ground seeing her in my Shirt. It's not the first time i saw her in my clothes, last time she was wearing my T shirt, but today, she is wearing my white shirt and damn My girl is hot as fuck.

 It's not the first time i saw her in my clothes, last time she was wearing my T shirt, but today, she is wearing my white shirt and damn My girl is hot as fuck

I wanted to fuck her so hard by making her wear my shirts but i controlled myself because if i will start then she will not be able to walk for atleast 1 week.

"Huh..Vikram kaha fas gya tu, tu khud to bigda hua hai, usko bhi bigad dega" i said scratching my neck.

"Kuch kaha apne" she said fixing her hair back from her forehead. She was looking so hot while doing that.

"Can you do that once more" i asked her to repeat what she did.

She was clueless what i was talking about "umm, what are talking about"

"The thing you just did with you hair" i said making clear for her to understand.

She smiled and then fixed her flicks again with her finger but it was useless because her hairs are so soft and silky that it automatically floats on her face back.

I walked towards her and messed her hair with my fingers.

"What are you doing Vikram" she asked fixing them but I grabbed her hand and stopped her from fixing.

"No don't set you hair, messy hair looks good on you" i said and patted her head.

Meanwhile Maple entered the hall and sat on the couch like she is the Princess, but her mommy is a Queen. Queen of my heart.

Siya went towards Maple and sat there patting, scratching, kissing her and Maple licked her face completely. I thought, like other girls she will say "ewwww" but she started giggling and let Maple do anything she wanted. She then climbed on her lap and then did a back flip and then again sat on her lap and rubbed her back on Siya's chest.