62. Pahad

Waking up in the morning with him in front of my eyes and smelling his fragrance, is different kind of feeling

I kissed his eyes and was about to step out of the bed but he pulled me towards him and i fell on his chest.

"My lips are not there" he said with his eyes closed.

"Hmm, i know" i chuckled.

"Then place your lips where it belongs"

I leaned closer to his lips and gave a peck and snapped out of the bed but ended up falling on the floor.

"Aaa, my back" i groaned in pain.

He sat up hearing my voice

"Haye. What a view to admire in the morning"

I blinked my eyes, collecting what he said. I saw his eyes darting at my body.

I looked at myself. Fuck! I am not wearing any clothes. I pulled the duvet on the floor and covered myself.

He chuckled "I have seen and touched every part of your body. What are you ashame of now?"

"Shut up Vikram" saying this i tried getting up from the floor but it was useless. My body was aching like hell.

He stepped out of the bed, with his naked body and his dick hanging like door bell but long enough to make me lust over them.

"Done ogling over your husband?"

My eyes went on his face and saw him looking at me with a smirk.

"Huh?"

"Stop lusting over my little boy" he said while wearing his boxer.

"Your little boy was acting like Godzilla last night" he started laughing and here I was lying on the floor

He walked towards me and picked me up with duvet. I don't know for some reason, i find him more attractive as a husband.

"Bathroom or bed?" He questioned taking me off guard.

"Bed will be comfortable" as i said this he started laughing again.

"Siya, i was asking that do you want to sleep more or wash up, so that i can take where ever you want"

Hey bhagwan, ab waqt aa chuka hai. Ap mujhe lene aa jaiye.

I hid my face on his chest so that he can't see my face because i was too embarassed to face him.

"Take me to the bathroom please" i murmured softly.

He chuckled "sure."

Placing me inside the bathtub he pulled the duvet from my body, leaving me naked. He then opened the tap of warm water. Setting all of my body wash and shampoo he was about to leave but i grabbed his hand stopping him to leave.