56. My dear wife

"Hello, Mrs

"Hello, Mrs. Vikram Pratap Singh."
That phrase made my heart skip a beat. I am married to him now. I should be happy, but the fact that I hadn't told him anything yet was making me feel a bit uneasy and sad. I know I should've told him everything, but now, it's too late for that.

I looked at him in the mirror's reflection. His lips were still close to my ears.  I felt a ticklish sensation as his breath touched my ears, but then I realized something. Where is Aditya if he is now married to me?

I got up from my place and stood in front of him.

"Where's Aditya Vikram?"

His eyes darkened.

"Stop acting like you care about him," he said, stepping closer to me.

I took a step back. Does he know the truth?

"You know?"

"Do you think i am that dumb to believe your actions?"

"Then why-"

"Because I was hoping you would be honest with me. I believed you loved me, but I was mistaken—you don't even trust me. I wanted you to open up to me about every issue you were having, but you didn't."

"Vikram, i was forced to..."

"Forced to what? Did you believe him when he threatened to kill me? Do you really believe I am so helpless that I am unable to fight with him?" Taking another step toward me, he said with his jaw clenched

Tears welled up in the eyes.

"I was scared. After seeing my dad in that state, I lost my mind. I felt that I wouldn't be able to handle it if Aditya did something to you."

He cupped my cheeks with his warm hands.

"At least you should have tried telling me. I was dying every second while seeing you with that bastard. It was killing me from inside." He said touching his forehead with mine.

I don't want to see him like this: "I am sorry, Vikram. I am really sorry for doing that to you. I know I should've told you."

"GOD DAMN, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" He escalated his voice, grabbing my shoulders roughly.

"Its hurting," I said while attempting to move his hands away.

"It also caused me pain. Here *points to his heart*: You didn't even let me get close to you when you needed me the most, and that bastard even dared to kiss you. I'll tear his lips apart," he continued to hold on to me.