10. He saved me

Siya's POV

I walked outside my room and was shocked to see him.

"Arav bhaiiii" i screamed and jumped on him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked.

"It was a sudden plan" he said searching for the food in kitchen.

"Kya mummy yeh kya bna diye ho ap, kuch acha banana tha n apko" bhai said hugging mumma.

"You should have told me earlier that you are coming, i would have prepared something delicious" mumma said removing bhai's hand and continued making rotis.

"Leave it...i will go and eat with my friends" he said and walked out of kitchen.

"Bhai apse kuch bat karni hai" i said while walking behind him.

"Not now siya, first go and brush your teeth" he said closing the door of his room.

I wanted to talk to him about mumma and papa but he is same as always. Not interested in any kind of family matter, but being an elder son he can make papa understand, so i decided to tell him.

After brushing and all, i asked mumma for a cup of coffee and forwarded my hand.

"Oh my goddd!!! Siya ...yeh kaise huaa" she said grabbing my hand.

Flashback

I woke up with a sudden jerk and realised i have slept only for 15 minutes.

I decided to take some fresh air and grabbed my scooty's key and a knife and went outside.

My parents are chill about me going anywhere at anytime. I was lucky in this matter.

The only place i love to go at night was the bridge near my house. I love seeing water, stars and breath fresh air.

It was silent their, no screaming, no one to stop me. The only thing that was going in my mind was my mom's word she said few months ago when she had a fight with dad and my brother's word  when he was angry.

Tumhare papa tumhare paida hone se phele aese nahi the siya. Tumhari wajah se mai is ghar mai hu warna kabka chord ke chle jati sab kuch.

Jab se yeh paida hui hia meri life barbad kardi hai.

All these words were echoing in my ears.

I wish I was never born, then everything would have been perfect, mumma would not have had to bear all this forcefully, brother would have got all the love he deserved.

I felt a droplet of water on my cheeks.

"Oh it's raining, what a pleasent weather.....to take my life" i said extending my hands and feeling each drop of water.

I took the knife out of my scooty's built up basket and placed it on my wrist making a cut. Tears left my eyes as pain rushed on my body. 
The blood slowly dripped from my wrist and mixed with the rain water on the ground making whole ground red.

But...

Then i heard someone crying, hearing that voice made knife slipped out of my hand and then suddenly I had a realisation of what I was going to do.

Shitttt!! siyaaaaa ky krane ja rahi thi tum, tumhare maa papa ka ky hota ...fuck!!!.

"I should have died" I heard the same voice again.