40. Drunk

I felt a kiss on my cheek

I felt a kiss on my cheek. I whined in my sleep not trying to open my eyes because i was too sleepy.

"Baby, wake up we've arrived". I heard Vikram saying slowly removing hair strands from my face.

"Let me sleep naaa!!" I said rubbing my head on his chest feeling the warmth.

He sighed amd lifted me in bridal style.

"Ahh.. what the hell" i gasped because of his sudden action.

"No need to worry i am not kidnapping you" he winked.

I snaked my hand around his neck resting my head on his shoulder "if the kidnapper is you then i would like to be kidnaped by you and live with you forever".

His side profile was perfect. His sharp jaw was asking me to bite them. I shifted my face closer to his jaw and took his skin between my teeth making him groan.

He gazed at me and bounced me up holding me tightly, reducing the distance between us. He leaned towards my ear and whispered "do you want me to fuck you in front of all these people". I blinked and looked at his eyes which was signing me to survey my gaze around. .

My eyes got wide. When did he walked outside the jet. Why is everyone looking at us like that. Fuck Siya! they must have seen you doing things with him.

I blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck.
He chuckled and i hit him softly in the chest requesting him not to laugh.

"Looks like someone is enjoying" I heard Arohi's voice and looked at her standing with raj.

"So what! Only you can enjoy shamelessly after getting married?"
I sneered.

"Atleast we are married" she said giving a peck on Raj's lips.

Raj's face turned red, trying hard not to smile.

"Vikram! See what they are doing. I told them to go for honeymoon but they are here making me jealous" i said whining on his shoulder.

He pecked my forehead "to hum bhi kar lete hai shaadi fir tum bhi pure time mujhe kiss dete ghumna" i snapped my face from his shoulder and looked at him.

" I don't need to marry you to kiss you" i said placing a soft kiss on his lips and kept my head on his chest. I can feel his heart beating fast.

"You are getting bold Ms. mehra and believe me you will regret it" he said and started walking. I don't know where he was taking me. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep again.