29. Obsessed

This chapter includes 18+ content ⚠️

"Uhhhh" i moaned when Vikram started licking the inner part of my thighs

I can see my flushed face on the mirror and him licking my thighs.

He then moved his tongue on my clothed pussy. I gripped his hair and my head leaned backwards because of pleasure.

"Uhhh Vikram don't do this. It's...uhhh.. it's dirty" i tried to say between the moans.

"That's not at all dirty baby, it's my way of showing you heaven" he said and then his finger outlined the hem of my pantie. He slowly pulled it down upto my knees and smirked "I can't take risk of making this  wet again although it's already wet" and then he completely removed it.

He was right the time he opened the dori of my blouse, he slipped them from my shoulders, he made me look at myself in the mirror already made me wet.

I was sitting in front of him completely naked, with my legs on his shoulder but then my gaze went on my reflection. My cheeks turned red.

"Vikram please not here, it's very uncomfortable to see mysel-... uhhhhh fuckkk!!" My words got interrupted when he started licking the clit. He tongue stroke my clit in up and down motion.

"Aahhhhh..." He digged his face more between my legs. I tried to push him pressing his shoulder but ended up moaning loudly.

"Shh...i told you to lower your voice. I don't think  you want sunita aunty to know that i am good at pleasuring. Right?" He said licking and looking at me at the same time. I nodded and kept my hands on my mouth.

His pace increased. "Uhh..uhh..." I moaned. My hips automatically Started moving pressing my pussy more towards his mouth.

"Uhhhmmm.... Vikram i am going cum, please move from there...ahhh" I don't want to do him dirty.

He moved with a last stroke of lick, leaving me shaking filled with pleasure.

"Uhhhhh...fuckkk" i released my breath heavily and there he was looking at wiping his lips with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him pouting my lips and said "what was all this Vikram. Why did you do that. That's dirty"

"Ahaan, that's fucking heaven" he said giving me a peck on my forehead.

He lifted me in a bridal style and took me to the washroom.

"Take a shower, i am outside" he said and i nodded. He pecked me on my cheekbones and left from there.