8. It hurts

Siya's POV

After meeting him i came back to class and look who was staring at me like i have betrayed her, as i grabbed my bag and ran after him as soon as he walked outside the class without informing her.

"Tu batayegi ky chal raha hai" Arohi asked folding her hands and leaning back on the bench.

"Heh!! Ky chal raha h?" i said knowing i was well aware what was going on.

"That's what i am asking..ky chal raha hai" she repeated.

I grabbed her wrist and made her to walk outside the class.

I decided to tell her everything.
I started telling my story and she was listening to me carefully without uttering a word. That's what i love about her.

"Oh so that's why you were upset in the morning when i mentioned Aditya".

She held my shoulder and asked "Do you want me to talk to him".

"Noo!! It's over now and i don't want my past to play with my present or future", i said taking her hands in my hands.

"Yeh sab chordna..ladko ki kami thodi hai teri dost ke pass..husn pari jo hu mai" i said in a sarcastic way and we both started laughing but it was hurting me from inside.

"Ohh well do you know Aditya's elder brother name is also Vikram" i looked at arohi with wide eyes and said
"He have an elder brother?".

I never knew he have a brother and how does Arohi know and I don't.

" Han haina, par wo to business man hai yaha padhane kyu ayega, chal late hogya ghar chlte h"

I don't know what i heard but this information about Aditya was new to me.

I came back home from college and was searching for my mom.

"Mummyyy!!!...mummyyyyy.."
I was screaming like a dog until i heard her voice form the laundary area.

"Kya hai..kyu kutto ki tarah bhaukte rehti hai ..pados k kutte or tujhme koi fark hi nahi hai" she said while stuffing clothes in washing machine.

I decided to talk to her about how i am feeling these day's.

"Mujhe akele akele lgta hai mumma" i said hugging her from the side.

"Kyu sab to hai ghar Mai akele kyu lgega" she laughed.

While i was talking to her my father came back from the office. He work as an employee of PRATAP'S EMPIRE which was owned by Aditya's dad.

"Dekho apki beti ky keh rahi hai" mom said to dad.

"Ky keh rahi hai" he asked

"Bolti hai akela akela lg raha hai" they both started laughing at me.

I was feeling awful that time. They never understand me. I was controlling my tears because i never want them to see their daughter weak.

I went to my room, slammed myself on the bed and starting crying.

I can't even tell them how much lonely i am . There is no one in my life to keep my head on someone's shoulder and cry not even my parents.

I was hungry after crying so much. My eyes were swollen but still this pain will not be visible as i hide them with a smile on my face.

We had dinner. Here we represents to me and my mom. As always my dad was not at home, I don't know where he was.

I slept early as i was exhausted after all the Chaos but i woke up hearing someone fighting.

I walked out of my room and heard my mom and dad fighting and it was obvious for me to know the reason.

"Yeh koi waqt hota hai ane ka, ky milta hai apko us aurat se" i heard my mom screaming at my dad.

"Jakr sojao tum faltu k rat ko ladai mat kro siya uth jayegi"

"Uthne do, sunne do usko bhi ki uske papa kaise hai, itni late wapis ate hai, kisi or k sath rat bita kr"

"I will do whatever i want , just go and sleep"

I heard all the conversation and my heart exploded. I can't take it anymore. I don't even know what do to, who to trust and who not to trust.

My parents don't know how much it affects me seeing them like this. I feel like dying.

I went back to my room hugged my pillow and started crying. There was not a single night when i didn't cry.

Everything in this fucking world hurts me.

Why aditya didn't told me about his brother and Arohi was aware of it?

Why my father and mother fight always?

Do they really care about me.

They don't even bother to ask me if i am okay or not. All the people around me are just busy living there own life and here i am doing everything to make them smile. It's hurts. It hurts a lot. I felt asleep while thinking about all this.

The morning i woke up hearing a familiar voice. I woked up and massaged my eyes, not to let my parents know that I was crying.

I walked outside my room and was shocked to see him.

.
.
.
.

Ky lagta hai kon hoga 🌚

Tumlog sab book padhkr nikal jate ho, vote bhi nahi karte🙂

I hope you will kike this chapter and vote.

Love you❤️