34. VIKRAM PRATAP SINGH

Vikram's secretary got up from her place to give file to Vikram when a man came and asked her about Vikram

"Sir do you have any appointment with him" she asked to him but he started playing with her hairs.

"I don't need any appointment to meet my dear ones" he said but Vikram's secretary was feeling disgusted by his behaviour, the way he was looking at her and the way he was playing with her hair and was trying to come close.

She jerked his hand and was about to leave but that man grabbed the collar of the her shirt .

While all this was going on Vikram was sitting in his office working in his PC but then his gaze went out of his cabins window and he saw someone misbehaving with his secretary.

He walked out of his cabin only to see Virendra Bansali, son of Raghavender Bansali who is the owner of Bansali Biotech. 

Virendra's  gripped loosened after seeing Vikram in front of him.

"Say sorry to my secretary" Vikram said calmly.

"Why should I, she misbehaved with me" Virendra said leaving her collar with a push.

Vikram took a deep breath "I SAID APOLOGIZE TO HER RIGHT NOW". Hearing Vikram's roar Virendra flinched.

He smirked and then said sorry to Vikram's secretary.

"Get in my cabin we need to talk" Vikram said looking at Virendra and stormed inside the cabin.

Virendra looked at Vikram's secretary and said "dekha Maine bola tha na mujhe appointment ki zarurat nahi" and walked inside the cabin.

Vikram was sitting in his chair surrounded by his cold aura staring straight in the soul of Virendra.

"What do you want" he asked in his bold voice enough to give Virendra a warning

Virendra sat in front of Vikram's chair and said "see Vikram, i know you are not dumb like that Arav who took the decision to make alliance with your company"