46. Engagement

All the people where busy decorating the Pratap's Mansion

All the people where busy decorating the Pratap's Mansion. The Mansion was decorated with white flowers and purple curtains.

Siya was sitting in front of the mirror looking at herself

Siya was sitting in front of the mirror looking at herself. She was looking like a dead doll and all those makeup was just not hiding the fact that she was not happy with this marriage.

She turned back as she saw him standing near door from the mirror.
He stepped towards where she was sitting.

"Gorgeous as always" he commented touching her cheeks.

She stood up, took the hot curler from the dressing table and kept it on his finger which touched her cheeks.

Aditya groaned in pain "What the-"

"Don't you dare to touch me again Aditya Pratap singh" she said keeping the curler back to the dressing table and turned but Aditya held her wrist tightly and pulled her towards him.

"You are not the same Siya Mehra i knew, you are more mature and bold now and i am loving this personality of yours" he said with a smirk on his face.

Feeling grossed, Siya stepped him in his foot, digging her heels on his shoes. Soon the smirk on Aditya's face was vanished.

"I am marrying you because i am compelled, not weak" she said looking straight into his eyes. There was no trace of fear in her eyes. Aditya left her wrist with a jerk.

"At the end I am the one who won in this race of love"

"It's not love. Don't confuse  your jealousy towards your brother and your obsession towards me, with love".

"I've always loved you"

"Fuck you and your love" she said pointing her index finger towards Aditya.

"Lower your voice, i am not Vikram"

"Exactly, you are not Vikram and you can never be him. You can never love me like him".