EX 1 OPERATION: LION'S ROAR

[cutscene]

{<FORT HUACHUCA>}
Location: Arizona, USA
Time: 9:30AM
Date: July 6, 2008
Season: Spring

[MISSION START]

{<Desert Lighting - AC5 Theme Plays>}

🚨 AIR RAID SIREN 🚨

<<Huachuca HQ>>
This is the Huachuca Fort, we are under attack by hostile forces. Initiate action against the enemy ASAP!

<<US Ground Unit>>
Copy that, Strike Battalion 12 is ready for action!

<<US Ground Unit>>
Strike Battalion 35 is on the roll!

<<US Ground Unit>>
Armored Battalion 20 here, were bringing out the heavy armory.

(-on the other side of the Fort the streets were filled with soldiers that parachuted in hundreds while they make their way to the streets of Huachuca from they were making their way through civilians ran away from the conflict while they gunned down their enemy-)

<<JSDF Ground Unit>>
Take cover!

<<JSDF Ground Unit>>
We're under heavy fire dammit!

<<JSDF Ground Unit>>
Frag out!

(-a group of soldiers were taking fire from the American Soldiers blasting them while another one threw a frag grenade to blast away a single group of soldiers sand covered with blood forms a cloud of dust while they return fire with their assault rifles loaded-)

<<JSDF Ground Unit>>
We'll get to our main objective once we secure perimeters! {{-firing gun-}}

{<🦋 butterfly effect 🦋>}

56th JGSDF Airborne Unit
82nd JGSDF Airborne Unit
100th JGSDF Airborne Unit
103rd JGSDF Airborne Unit

(-the battle continues on waging war against the other bodies piled up left and right in both sides the Japanese were pushing forward to the barricaded areas of Huachuca while Americans defended it with all their life-)

<<US Ground Unit>>
Get the tanks ready!

<<US Ground Unit>>
Calling in the Maraca Forces, you're clear and hot!

(-tanks like the Abrams began to move to their positions while a heavy infantry assault  barrage its way to the invading forces outgunning them-)

<<JSDF Ground Unit>>
Oh shit- TANK!

(-a single bullet blasted the enemy with ease killing multiple people in one spot the rest of the survivors hid under the concrete walls to protect them from a 50 caliber shot-)

<<JSDF Ground Unit>>
Damn, we're gonna need a bigger gun in order to blast those tanks!

<<JSDF Ground Unit>>
Don't just sit around and wait, grab a rocket!

(-one of the soldiers grabs a rocket launcher and fires away it hits one of their tanks and blows off half of their turret armor disabling it while soldiers from the tank retreated and fired-)