Cutscene 5: UNDEFINED INTEL

HIRO'S POV

[cutscene]

{<GUADALCANAL IMPRISONMENT>}

Location: Solomon Islands
Time: 19:00PM
Date: October 27, 2007
Season: Autumn

[3 days after the capture. . .]

(-those who were surviving prisoners of war are locked inside the basment stellar of the underground levels of the Harbor the JSDF were treating them with all they could sometimes fairly and sometimes not in my case there were good results in them being treated without precision or being too stubborn less to say-)

US PoW: Gimme that!

JGSDF Soldier: As if-

(-notably there were some soldiers that would mistreat them either taking it too far that they'd start a riot between superiors and prisoners-)

US PoW: Take that!- {{-punches his face-}}

JGSDF Soldier: Oh you son of a...

US PoW: Free us you Jap shitholes!/Riot fight!

JGSDF Soldiers: Calling us that, huh!?/We'll teach you a lesson!

(-when the fighting goes on the superiors would come in to stop the fighting both sides of Prisoners and Soldiers alike-)

JGSDF Commander: Stand down, Admiral's orders! Or you will recieve treasonable punishment! We don't want our prisoners to be treated like crap, so don't treat them the same as we did before. Otherwise they won't be able to cooperate and be still in their position. Understood!?

Hiro: . . .

(-of course for me the way I get stared on the men was either by the stares of death or the staring of fulfillment working wonders in how they define me both sides that saw me either were aggressive or just straight out ignorant and just turn their backs following orders to maintain an equal relationship between both sides when things have cooled off I walked away to meet with my friendly personels-)

[20 minutes later. . .]

(-I was in a private room where two Kagura Guards were standing behind while I sit on a chair with my face blending in the darkness lights shined bright on the three CIA agents that were in a chair sitted where a wide table between us spaced them a few inches away from me-)

Hiro: Sorry to keep you waiting...

CIA People: ...

(-they kept silent but nonetheless didn't hesitate to speak at all one of them started babbling about false intel that I could only define as irrelevant-)

CIA Person 1: You know you did it, it was you. YOUR men were the cause for the sinking.

Hiro: If it was really my fault and if it was my fleet's bidding. Then I am sorry, I think you are mistaken.

(-casually saying that causes one of the CIAs to do an outburst over me-)

CIA Person 3: LIES! Those are lies... We've gathered much from acquittal sources knowing your schemes would put more emphasis in dominating the Pacific.

CIA Person 1: What he said. We can't even trust you at all to be in your hands, if only we had our weapons to kill ourselves-.

Hiro: I take that, CIA of America would ask you to commit suicide if any questionable info is exposed, no? What if I tell you that I've been digging into the sources of this war and it wasn't cause of us?