TRAILER

🦋 BLUE BUTTERFLIES 🦋
🦋 THE ROUNDEL WAR TRAILER 🦋

Originally Made: June 6, 2023

{[Inspired by... ACE COMBAT]}

Yuuki: Say... Who do you think is covering up the battle?

Bakugo: Hmm.

(-the hangar of the air base sits across miles away from large bodies of water is a Port four pilots stood next to each other having a conversation with one another-)

???: Next time don't fly like that do you understand, Airi?

Airi: ...I won't, sir. I promise you I won't die.

(-Airi was the name of the young woman a logo on her plane shows a four tailed fox yokai with four tails-)

???: She is TOO YOUNG to be in the Air Force! How did she enroll at such an early age!?

???: Hiro-sama isn't just any kind of Admiral...

(-a flashback of memories flooded Hiro's mind when he woke up remembering those days as a pilot flying sky high-)

Hiro: That dream again...

(-the scene showed a little girl hugging Hiro she was crying when he wiped his tears away he gave her a keychain that would become a lucky charm-)

Hiro: This is a Trident 🔱. It always has been my good luck charm when me and your Mother married. 

Little Girl: H-hai I will take care of this then. But, promise me you will come back home safe...

Hiro: I promise... ^^

(-suddenly air raid sirens sound bombardment began all around Kawasaki Air Base the struggles of men were waging in horrified warcries as Hiro carried away his daughter away from the destruction-)

Hiro: It's ok baby, we're going to get you to safety!

(-she covered her eyes not looking at the bloodshed while her father ran to safety-)

Hiro: LET GO SHIRA!

(-skipping to another scene Hiro was held by the same girl named Shira he lightly pushes her away noticing he concrete was about to fall on top he rushes to save her-)

Hiro: !? Watch out!-

(-they get covered by a pile of concrete hours passed he heard his daughter's voice-)

Shira's Voice: "Oto-san... Oto-san...!"

(-another scene shows both of them standing outside only to find destruction around them all-)