Cutscene 16 : CELEBRATING A SPECIAL DAY

[cutscene]

{<PORT YOKOSUKA>}

Location: Tokyo Bay, Japan
Time: 11:59AM
Date: April 15, 2008
Season: Spring

HIRO'S POV

(-another day another week has passed I looked at the calendar of my  office where I was working very late at night just as I finished my last paperwork a call from my phone rang as I pick it up to answer-)

Hiro: Hello?

Havi: Hiro, it's Havi! Your family's been attacked by burglars! Get home quickly!

{<Grabacr - AC5 Theme Plays>}

(-before I said anything the phone hung up with no response in the other side I was worried and I got out of my office to rush by my other co-workers and get to the nearest taxi station-)

Hiro: Taxi! Over here!

(-the taxi stops and I enter the door to tell where I am heading-)

Hiro: Take me to Tokyo on Nakano street of Waseda-Dori Avenue! You need to be fast!

Taxi Driver: O-oh sure... But why such in a hurry?

Hiro: My family is in danger by burglars!

Taxi Driver: !? Right away, we'll get you there, sir.

Hiro: GO!

(-the taxi drives off quickly and left the port skipping roadblocks or even traffic on the way while he drives I try to get a call from anyone my wife my kids or even Havi-)

Hiro: Come on, come on... Pick up...

(-one manage to answer my call it was Yui she seem to be in real trouble I can hear background noises of the thieves-)

Yui: Hiro! Please hurry! They're trying to hold Kenshi and Shira!

Shira: Oto-san... Help me! {{-crying-}}

Thief: Stop talking, you fool!

Kenshi: Let go of me! Argh! Let onee-chan go! {{-struggling-}}

Thief: It's no use, you're gonna soon join her.

Hiro: ...

(-they were trying to beat them to the ground my anger is flowing in my veins I put down the phone and watch as the driver tried his best to get to my destination we're mere kilometers away from the house but after a drive through the shortest route we arrive in time-)

[34 minutes later. . .]

{<HIRO'S HOUSE>}

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Time: 12:34AM
Date: April 16, 2008
Season: Spring

Hiro: I can't give you a tip.

Taxi Driver: That's alright, get to your family now!

(-I nodded and ran straight through my doorstep slamming it open I can hear them screaming in fear and Yui was being held but it was too dark to see anyone in the room I tried to make my way through the house's lower floor touching anything possible to be the light switch-)