Cutscene 8: HOME SWEET HOME

[cutscene]

HIRO'S POV

(-its been awhile since I last saw my family they must've been very worried about me during the day I entered service in war to fight against the Americans in the meantime I was watching the news on my phone about the recent events that had happened just about a week ago during the take of Pearl Harbor-)

American Broadcast: "Good morning to all Americans and wonderful people of the United States! During this time on Christmas, December 7, 2007 an attack on Pearl Harbor had many withdrawn allied forces surrendered by the enemy forces of Japan, the JMSDF. In a surprising turn on events Pearl has recently been lost. To this day..."

(-the news reports goes on but I had less worries about the recent events on the Fall of Pearl I was more happy with me seeing my family again they were away from me for a few months I wanted to see them again after all this mess the next two hours just when the sun shines on the windows the train stops moving where the next train station was filled with people-)

Train Conductor: Thank you for boarding, everyone! New passengers right this way to your specified seats. Next stop is, Shibuya.

(-they would unload old passengers and load the new ones boarding the train I went out of the train with my suitcase and worn uniform I walked down the streets where I greeted local people passing by they would noticed me as I would be told to sign an autograph from the day I flew as a pilot the others who are young and autistic would see me as a Hero of the Pacific they would give their thanks to me even the street vendors would give me food on the way a few blocks more I finally had reached my destination where I would be meeting them all-)

{<The Following Morning - AC5 Theme Plays>}

{<HIRO'S HOUSE>}

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Time: 11:01AM
Date: December 16, 2007
Season: Winter

Hiro: At last I can see how my family is doing...

(-I fixed up myself and my suit and tie and walk up to the door of the house ringing the doorbell of my home at the moment there was silence and then a woman's voice was heard-)

Woman: Coming!

(-the woman opened the door her hair had been tied to a bun she had purple colored eyes with blunt bangs she wore a long skirt with folded sleeve like clothes and an apron for cooking on her other hand she has holding a baby boy while her belly bulges showing signs she was pregnant with another newborn-)

Woman: Sorry for the delay, it's been quite hard for me to move time to time since...

Hiro: Yui, it's been awhile... ^^

Yui: Hiro...-

{<🦋 butterfly effect 🦋>}

Full Name: Yui Hernandez
Age: 37
Birth Date: November 25
Homeland: 🇯🇵
Provinces: 🇵🇭/🇺🇸/🇬🇧
Height: 5'6ft
Alliance: Former JMSDF Captain (retired)