Chapter 6: WATER BOUNDARIES

Mission 06
Location: North Pacific, Midway
Time: 12:00PM
Date: March 15, 2008
Season: Late Winter

{<Reprisal - AC5 Theme Plays>}

Hiro: Today is the big day ahead of us. Now that we're here, we are ready to sortie on Midway, so listen carefully!

(-the screen starts up and it shows an overview map pointing towards Midway-)

Hiro: After we had taken Pearl and made it our own. The Americans saw our movement in the next Operation. A place where fires will be set through the water, with a heavy task force fleet and its defenses awaiting will not let us pass through. I believe everyone of you know it's Midway. And from what I can get via HQ, their territory is still well defended even now. since its days of WWII.

(-the screen showed very old photos of WWII sincerely during the Battle of Midway in 1942-)

Hiro: We all know that mistake made us embarrassed back in the days of the Showa Period. In the era of time the fighting was fierce in both ends, but Midway was successfully won for the allies against the fallen Kido Butai.

(-the screen showed diffident photos of all four sunken carriers of the First Carrier Division it even showed old photos of them and relics of the Yorktown-class who were involved in that operation-)

Hiro: That's not all...

(-pictures of so many warships are seen all over Midway from Carriers to Cargo and Transport ships-)

Hiro: This place is made solid with a full plate of steel armor where most Naval Ships sail to dock and patrol in their most heaviest and defended territory ever to exist.

(-multiple photos show what ships will be active ranging from smallest to biggest-)

Hiro: The Central Pacific will be the shortest route to our destination on Midway. After this, Washington DC will be on plan alongside the West Coast. So far we will be sailing forth a sea of fire against a heavy lane of dense defenses comprising of... Cruisers, Destroyers, Corvettes, Frigates, Aegis, Torpedo Boats, Light Patrol Boats, Carriers, including their Battleships like USS Montana and the USS Iowa-class. Rumors are told They'll also be the USS Gerald R. Ford with Enterprise awaiting in that area.

(-the pin pointed all dots that were pointing the location to each place where they will come in the spot it attaches how many enemy ships will be approaching this area together comprising a full American Fleet Defense-)

Hiro: Our arrival time is 1500 hours extact. The 4th Carrier Fleet will arrive shortly to meet up with the 5nd Escort Fleet. It will be up to us to get there and take Midway for granted. So we can finish this entire god darn war.